01

_

_

Golden walked up to the payphone and began to dial the familiar number. On the third ring they finally answered.

"Who this?"

Golden chuckled at the sound of someone smacking on their gum before actually replying, "It's ya' girl Golden, come pick me up."

"Oh shit, my bitch finally out of jail!" She earned a scream, "I'll come and get you in about five minutes."

Golden laughed hanging up the phone before leaning against the cold concrete wall. She was just on the phone with one of her friends she had made in prison. Her name is Bernice and she's a lot older than Golden.

Bernice was in jail for drug trafficking and only had a few years shorter than Golden. She is also one of the first female Drug Lord in the game.

Golden smiled once she saw an all black truck pulling up in front of her.  "Get in bitch!" Bernice yelled hopping out herself.

Golden took her time getting in not worried about Bernice

Golden took her time getting in not worried about Bernice. "Damn your hair done got long as hell." Bernice played in Golden hair as her driver drove them to her mansion.

Golden nodded her head and stayed silent the whole drive while Bernice talked her ear off.

_

"So what are you going to do now that you're out of jail?" Bernice asked while sitting in her office chair, "Are you going to do hair or...?"

"Hell no!" Golden shook her head, "I'm getting my revenge, you forgot I had already told you this?"

"Oh yeahhhh." Bernice clapped her hands as she remembered, "That's going to be a lot of work, you know that right?"

"Yeah but not if I got you." Golden smirked up at her new friend, "We could be partners in crime."

Bernice stared at her for a while wondering if she should agree or not. "I could help you form your own gang." She shrugged her shoulders.

Golden smirked as a new idea formed in her head. She was only going to use Bernice until she got what she wanted. Being locked in that cell taught her to not trust no one.

"Alright." Golden nodded her head and began discussing the plans.

" Golden nodded her head and began discussing the plans

_

"Get tha' fuck out." Kentrell shoved the naked female out of his bed making her fall with a loud thud.

She rubbed her eyes trying to process what was happening at the very moment.

"I know yo' hoe ass heard me!" Kentrell raised his voice walking closer to the female.

The light skinned female scurried to throw on her clothes over her naked frame and exit his house as he followed behind closing and locking the door behind her.

"Yo' ass gone catch something." Three shook his head as he sipped on his coffee while sitting on the counter.

"He already had Chlamydia." KD shook his head along with Three, "What next, herpes?"

"Leave me tha' fuck alone. It's too early in the gah damn mornin'." Kentrell smacked his lips as he walked back into his room slamming his bedroom door.

"How did these niggas even get in my fuckin' house?" He mumbled to himself while pulling on a shirt.

His sleek iPhone began to ring so he picked it up to see it was a private number calling him which was weird. He rarely got calls from off this phone, only his trap phone received all the calls.

Something was telling him not to answer it but he decided against it, "I ain't no bitch." He mumbled pressing the answer button.

"You love your mama or your brother the most?" An unknown voice flowed through out his phone speakers.

"Who tha' fuck is dis' playing on my phone!?" Kentrell asked

"Just answer the fucking question!" The same person replied with the same tone.

I wanted to make this a longer chapter but I also wanted to publish this quick as possible.

whats your zodiac sign?

Taco Bell or Wendy's?

what's your favorite color?