16

Ben was typing away on his phone as KD was swerving down the road on their way to Atlanta.

"Can you fuckin' stop, mane." Ben groaned as he tried to continue typing on his phone.

"Shut tha' fuck up." KD rolled his eyes as continued swerving down the road almost hitting a car. "Tha' hell you doing so important anyways? You textin' ya lil' hoe?"

"Mind yo' business bitch." Ben bucked at him almost hitting his head on the dashboard because of KD's reckless driving.

"Pull tha' fuck over, wit' yo' no driving ass!" Ben yelled setting his phone on the console before grabbing on to the steering wheel.

"I got 'dis, mane!" KD yelled back while jerking the steering wheel his way.

"Just pull yo' remedial ass over, fuck!" Ben continued to grip on the steering wheel, neither one of them keeping their eyes on the road.

They continued to turn the steering wheel of the black Range Rover until they crashed into a white Mercedes Benz. KD flew out the window while Ben stayed in the Rover as it continued to flip on the side of the road.

KD tried to keep his eyes open as he slipped in and out of consciousness. He slowly rolled over until he was on his side only to see a familiar figure walking towards him.

"KD?" He heard a soft voice as he tried to blink the blurriness away so he could see the figure clearly.

"Golden?" He mumbled slightly surprised to see her standing next to him.

"What in the hell happened to you?" She asked crouching down picking out a piece of glass from his huge ass forehead.

"It was Ben's fault." KD said as he started to gasp for air being all dramatic.

"Oh shit." He gasped as he clutched onto his chest. "A real nigga 'boutta die." 

Golden rolled her eyes as she watched him closed his eyes and play dead. She lifted her hand slapping him across his face making him shoot up.

"Get your stupid ass up so I can see what Kentrell's doing." Golden began to walk away only to see Kentrell helping a bruised up Ben.

Kentrell placed Ben into the backseat as Golden climbed into the front seat so she could eat her Popeyes without the flys surrounding her.

"I'mma go get his goofy ass." Kentrell mumbled referring to KD who was still laid out on the ground before slamming the door walking away.

"I know you did it." Ben mumbled quietly but Golden heard him since the car was completely silent.

"What are you talking about?" Golden turned around with a biscuit in her mouth.

"Ya' know exactly what I'm talking about bitch." Ben smirked as Golden continued staring at him while chewing on her biscuit.

"I did a lot of things." Golden shrugged, "So either tell me what the fuck your black ass talking about or just shut the fuck up all together."

Ben smiled at her showing his wore out grills before speaking, "You killed that man family and—"

"I killed many families so can you be more specific?" Golden waved her hand motioning for him to continue.

"You killed—"

Kentrell and KD got into the car cutting off Ben from finishing his sentence.

"Now what were you saying?" Golden smiled at Ben as he glared at her. He stayed silent and looked out the window as Kentrell began to drive.

"I guess y'all are going to be on the run with us." Kentrell mumbled before turning up the radio.

which hand you write with better?

have you ever thought about being a stripper?