10

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

"Yeah she looked so different-"

I held my my finger up to silence baby Joe from taking. I heard laughing coming from upstairs making me scrunch my face up.

"Who is dat?" Three asked as he walked up the stairs with KD following.

I grabbed my gun and followed behind them. "It's comin' from thea'." Baby Joe pointed at the room that was all the way down the hall. I nodded my head and continued to walk.

"Wait." KD whispered making all of us stop, "Y'all really going to go in thea'? It could be some ghosts-"

"Nigga shut tha' fuck up." Three slapped the back of his head as I continued walking leaving them behind.

_

Kentrell bust opened the door to see Golden and Kim laughing as they sipped on some tea. Kim was some girl he'll fuck every now and then but he was totally no expecting to see Golden. . . in his house.

"You have da' fuckin' audacity to come in my house-"

"Kentrell shut the hell up." Golden cut him off before taking another sip from her hot tea, "I didn't come for all that talking shit. Now where is the safe?"

"Damn she done got gangsta' on us." KD mumbled as everyone kept their eyes on her.

"Duh." Three mumbled, "I still can't believe she killed Ben."

"Who do you think you are, lil guh'?" Kentrell asked while taking a step closer to her, "You done came outta' jail and na' you think you hard or sum' shit."

"Killa." Golden smirked making everyone stare at her in confusion.

"I'm tired of dis bitch." Baby Joe said as he pulled out his gun and pointed it at Golden. Golden ignored him and continued to stare at Kentrell.

"I'm Killa." Golden smirked making Kentrell eyes widened in realization. Never in a million years would Kentrell think that Golden would be running a huge mafia, especially against him.

"Get her." He mumbled.

In a swift second, Golden shot everyone in the room without breaking eye contact with Kentrell.

"Now it's only me and you." Golden said as she took a step closer Kentrell and raised her hand to pick off some lint off his black t-shirt.

"What you gone do, big boy?"

_

Kentrell Gaulden

Honestly, I didn't know what to do. I continued staring down at her and licked my lips. She look so fucking fine right now, I could just-

She smashed her lips onto mines and slid off my jacket leaving no time to waste. I pushed her onto the sofa that was in the corner of the room and spread her legs open.

I slid off her leather boots and ripped off her pants. I began to trail wet kisses up her thighs until I reached her black panties.

I removed them and dived my face right in between her legs making her jerk. I could tell it's been a while since she had some action.

I slowly flicked my tongue inside of her, tasting all of her delicious juices. "Kentrell." Golden moaned my name softly as she placed her hand on my head.

I begin to nibble on her lips making her legs shake violently. I smirked and pulled my face back some before inserting one of my fingers inside of her.

"Kentrell." She moaned my name again making me look up at her to see she had her eyes closed with  one of hands placed on her breast.

"Hmm?" I hummed as her juices covered my finger. I pulled my finger away and inserted it into my mouth groaning lowly at the sweet taste.

"It's my turn." She said with a smirk forming on her face.

"Come suck dis dick-"

"No, I didn't mean that." She chuckled making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Then what tha' fuck is you talm' bout?" I asked sitting up a little.

"It's my turn nigga." She said before I felt a sharp pain in my neck. My vision begin to get blurry as I slowly turned my head to see she injected a needle into my neck.

She kissed my forehead before sliding back on her panties and walk out the room. I tried to get up and follow her but I couldn't not one inch.

I looked around the room to see the dead bodies was still laid across the floor. I groaned before clenching my jaw in anger.

Who knew evil girls had the prettiest face?

i hate this shitty ass chapter💀

yall should also go fuck with JUICYTITI books

always be musty or never brush your teeth?

i ran outta questions so comment some so I can use in the next few chapters plz😘