08

_

Prada watched as Kentrell went crazy about the new information that was told to him not too long ago.

"This can't be real, mane!" He yelled as he waved the gun around.

"Oh hell nah." KD shook his head before leaving out the room as everyone kept their eyes on Kentrell not even noticing he left.

Kentrell took a long pause before turning around pointing the gun at Prada with his nose flared. "You had something to do wit' this."

Her facial expression quickly turned into confusion not knowing what in the hell was he talking about. "I don't-"

"Don't lie to me." He stated as he scratched his head with the gun before pointing it back at Prada.

"We know you had something to do with his mama and lil' brotha' getting killed." Three said getting irritated as so is everyone else.

"Na just tell us who killed them." Ben said as he played with his knife tossing it around in the air.

Prada was in total shock and slightly confused at the current situation that she's in. She knew Golden wouldn't go as far into killing his family-

"Golden."

Prada jumped at the name and quickly looked over at Kentrell who was slowly putting down the gun.

"Golden was the one who did it." He continued, "She was tha' one that was behind all dis shit all along."

"Tha' fuck is you talm' 'bout, bruh?" Baby Joe shook his head at him, "Golden is still in jail, she still has a couple more years."

"Nigga shut da' fuck up!" Kentrell yelled damn near making everyone jump in the room, "I know what tha' hell I'm talkin' about."

Prada bit her lip as she watched Kentrell closely. She was hoping that he wouldn't end her life at this very moment as so many thoughts were racing through her mind.

How did he find out?

Is Golden going to save me?

Will I die-

"Hea'." Three shoved the track phone in her face making her lean her head back a little bit.

"Tell her to meet you at (whatever address) near tha' alley way in thirty minutes." He muttered, "And you betta' not say nun' stupid."

She sighed before leaning closer to the phone. "Helloooo? Who is this playing on my phone?"

Prada eyes widened once she realized it was Bernice voice.

Golden Anderson🌟

"Golden!" Bernice yelled running into the kitchen making Brandy throw her drink all over me.