05.2

"I thought this was supposed to be a little get together." Brandy mumbled as we got out of her car.

"I did too." I said as I looked around the yard to see a whole bunch of people drinking and laughing.

"Come on." I pulled my dress down and begin walking towards the house where the loud trap music was playing.

I opened the front door to be greeted with the smell of marijuana and sweaty bodies. Me and Brandy stepped further into the dimly lit house and closed the door behind us.

"Where's Prada and Bernice?" Brandy asked as my eyes roamed the house making sure nothing looked out of place.

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders, "They should be here in a -" I stopped talking once my eyes landed on the person I soon grew to hate.

"What's wrong?" Brandy asked noticing the look that was on my face.

"Three is here." I said in between clenched teeth as I continued to glare at him.

"Who is tha-"

"He's apart of NBA Gang." I mumbled as I begin to weave through the crowd of sweaty people, "And if he's here, the whole gang has to be here with him."

I went to pull out my gun but Brandy stopped me. "Not in front of all these people. I know you don't want to go back to jail." She said before dragging me in a corner.

"We could make up a plan. I can seduce him and lead him to a secluded area and then you can kill him." She said as a evil smirk appeared on her face.

"But I don't want to kill him. I want the leader." I said before looking back at the area where I last seen Three but he was gone.

"What are yall up to?" Bernice gave both us a side eye as Prada stood behind her.

"Nothing." I shook my head before snatching the drink out of her hand and took a sip myself.

"They got some fine ass light skin walking around here." Prada finally spoke up while looking around the house, "I need to find him before he leave out my life."

I shook my head as all of us watched her disappear into the crowd that was dancing to the beat of the music.

Prada

"Where is he?" I continued to walk while looking around until I bumped into a hard chest almost knocking me down to the ground.

I finally looked up to see it was a dark skinned boy with asian like eyes. "My bad 'lil mama." He cheesed down at me revealing his diamond grill.

He got moneyyy.

"You good." I returned the same smile. He went to walk away but I grabbed his arm, "Wait, what's your name?" I asked totally forgetting about the light skin boy I was look for.

"Ben, what 'bout you?" He said with some kind of accent.

"Prada." I said with the same smile  plastered on my face.

"I was just headin' towards my friends, you tryna' tag along?" He asked with a raised brow.

I nodded my head with out any hesitation before following behind him.

"Whea' you been black bitc- Who dis?" A boy with big ears looked away from Ben and looked over at me.

"This is Prada." Ben licked his lips at me before pointing over at the group of boys, "Prada this is KD, Three, and Baby Joe."

I waved at all of them until I noticed Three was the same light skin I was just looking for. He noticed me staring so I quickly looked away.

"You want sum' to drink?" Ben asked while pointing at the table that had nothing but liquor.

"Yeah, I can take some vodka." I said as I watched him poor me some in a glass cup.

"Damn you got some more bad friends?" KD said while looking me up and down.

I opened my mouth to reply but a tall brown skin man walked up with two girls stuck to his side.

"I might just leave a lil' early." He spoke up while licking his lips at the two girls that clung to his side.

I continued staring at him noticing the dents that was on his head. "Oh shit." I mumbled once I noticed the tattoo that peaked out of his button down shirt.

It was a tattoo of Golden.

I quickly pulled out my phone to send Golden a quick text to warn her that NBA Gang is here. Right before I could send it, my phone was snatched out of my hand.

"Tell me who you came wit'?" I heard something click before a gun was pressed to my head.

155 COMMENTS AND 105 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

would you rather have your Bestfriend win $500,000 or You win $50,000?

do you really think NBA Youngboy is going to die on Christmas? Or it's all fake?

Go Read My New Story 'The Founder'