20

Omniscient

"So you're going to kill the mother of your child?" Golden tilted her head as Kentrell pointed the glock at her head that was full of bullets.

He didn't say anything and only cocked the gun earning a low chuckle from Ben who was standing behind him watching everything unfold.

"Kentrell, I'm pregnant with your baby." Golden told him completely lying to his face. She never got the chance to tell him she lost their baby again.

"I ain't Kentrell." He told her lowly with his dark eyes as Ben and KD slowly backed away.

"Then who are you?" Golden chuckled already knowing the answer.

"It's Top bitch." He said before hitting her head with the back of the gun and snatched her by her long ponytail before she could fall to the ground.

"Kentrell has been tryin' so hard to keep me from coming out and hurtin' all you mothafuckas," he whispered into Golden's ear as blood slowly dripped down her forehead, "But you had to fuck up and kill my family."

"You act like you didn't kill ha' father and brother." KD said as he smacked on his popcorn.

"Shut da' fuck up!" He yelled turning around pointing the gun at him instantly making him cry and run off dropping his popcorn everywhere.

"Why?" Top asked with his pitch black eyes now focused on Golden who was still in his grip. His eyes were so black that you could see the reflection of yourself.

"You heard KD." She replied with a sly smile plastered on her face. He lifted his hand slapping her across her face before tossing her on the ground.

"Didn't you want a baby so bad?" She raised one of her eyebrows trying to pick a nerve but he ignored her.

"Ben go get me tha' crow bar 'dats been in the fireplace." Top mumbled as he kept his eyes on the girl he once used to love.

Golden groaned lowly as he she blinked in and out of consciousness. She had a killer headache but she was trying to fight it off. She tried to get up but Top kicked her back down with a low chuckle.

"Looks like your my victim again," he bent down whispering in her ear, "But dis time i'mma kill you instead of tryin to love you."

He saw her reach for the knife in her back pocket so he stepped on her hand earning a loud crack. "Oops did I break something?" He asked sarcastically.

Ben handed Top a heat resistant glove so he could grab the scorching hot crow bar but instead he grabbed it with his bar hands not feeling any type of pain.

He lifted Golden's shirt revealing her bare back and placed the crow bar carelessly on her skin watching it immediately burn definitely leaving a mark.

She couldn't take anymore of the pain so she blacked out but that didn't stop Top from torturing her. He's been locked up for so long that maybe another demon formed inside him.

im back with another chapter🙃

would you cut all of your toes or sell your soul to the devil?

eat raw meat for the rest of your life or become a porn star?