Powers

(Amy POV)

It's Sunday! Still weekend yay but tomorrow is school. I wonder what's up with Sam, she hasn't contacted me or even spoke to me. I'm gonna call her.

"Sam, what's up, you just vanished on Friday?" I asked but she didn't respond. "She just hung up on me."

I have a bad feeling that she was up to something but what? What should I do?

I'll call Iris, I started to dial her number. "Hey Iris, do you know what's up with Sam?" I said hoping for a response. "Um I'm not entirely sure but she's up to no good with that friend of hers from Navelwood." I wonder what they doing. "But Amy you better watch it, I have a feeling she's gonna be doing something against you." Samantha would never go against me, right? "You better watch out Amy, believe it or not but I sometimes heard Samantha in her room saying she's gonna get revenge on you 'cause of what you did in seventh grade." Seriously she's still going on about that. "Ok thanks Iris, I'll watch out, I'm gonna go bye." I hung up, I have to be on my guard.

(Sky's POV)

"I wonder why Amy is in a cast, don't you wonder why Shawn." Shawn seemed annoyed after I asked. "No and why would I care?" Jeez why is he so cranky? "Because she's our neighbor and she might be your new classmate." Sometimes I don't understand him. "Maybe, that's the key word 'maybe',she's not gonna be my classmate for sure."

"Besides if you in love with her, why don't you ask her what happened to her." Me in love, after Shawn said that my cheeks turned a light red. Amy and I are just friends.

"I'm not in love with her." Shawn nodded his head in disbelief. "Sure Sky think what you wanna but the truth is he truth." Shawn started to whisper in my ear. "Father better not find out you in love with someone!" If my father found out, I'd be done for.

"Who says his gonna find out?" I whispered back. "You better watch it bro." I'm not in love with Amy. Maybe I am just a little well not in love but maybe I like a little but more like a friend than a crush. "Keep telling yourself that." I got annoyed at Shawn. "What did I tell you about reading my mind?" Then Shawn smirked and said, "you said not to keep reading your mind so I only read it once in a while."

My face boiled up, "Dude that's so uncool, from now please don't read my mind or I'll teleport you to our old house." Shawn looked nervous. "OK I won't but don't you dare teleport me!" Then father came in. "What did I tell you imbeciles, don't ever speak or use your powers, YOU GUYS BETTER WATCH IT!"

Oh no we made him angry. "Yes father." I said while looking down. "Sorry father." Father went upstairs to his room. Shawn's lucky that he can go to school, father never use to let us leave the house. I can go to university because father is too lazy to earn money for us so I gotta be the man of the house.

A/n

Hope you guys enjoyed. Sorry it's short 😕

So it seems Sky and Shawn have powers?

Amy found out that Sam might be plotting something against her.

Till next time, have a cool day 😎