Sorrowful news

Previously:

"Guys we have a serious problem!"

Now: Chapter 18: Sorrowful News

(Sky POV)

"What happened?!" I asked nervously.

"Mr Azure is going to be attacking Greenvalley at ten o'clock TODAY!" Olivia said stressed.

"We'll have to leave immediately!" Olivia commanded.

"I'll bring my strongest soldiers, let's go!" One of the people in the room said.

"Sky you guys have to stay here." Olivia instructed. "But my family is in Greenvalley, I have to go!" Amy said with tears filling her eyes.

"I know, we won't let anything happen but I have to go it's ten to ten." Olivia said. Amy looked like she was gonna burst in tears. I was going to try to comfort Amy like how she comforted me when Shawn was in hospital but Olivia pulled me aside.

"Sky, keep this key with you, it's the key that creates the portal, if anything happens to me, guard the key with your life!" Olivia said in a panicked tone.

"Ok, I'll take care of the key." I said then Olivia left. I went back to where Shawn and Amy were. Amy was crying into Shawn's shoulder, I feel so bad for her. If father were to die we'd be a bit sad I suppose but he was never much of a father so we might've been happy if he dies but this is different.

"Amy it's going to be fine." I said trying to tell her nothing will happen. "Let's get back to the house." I said.

We went through the passageway and got back to the dining room. Shawn and I remembered bits and pieces of how to get to each other's rooms so we both directed each other.

We made it to Amy's room and she sat on the bed still filled with tears. "Olivia is there, she'll make sure nothing will happen." I don't think Amy believes me but at this point I don't even know if I believe me.

(Olivia POV)

We made it to Greenvalley just when Mr Azure arrived.

"Olivia what a nice surprise, it's nice seeing you after all these years." He said. "I can't say the same for you, I wouldn't be bothered to meet you if I didn't need to." I said firmly.

"Well I've got some conquering to do so we'll chat some other time." Mr Azure said then left.

"Let's move!" I said and we all separated so that we cover more land.