The Big Game

It's the day of the big day! I'm nervous as ever but we might have a chance. "Ok everyone, it's the day we've been waiting for, the day to prove that we are champions!" everyone shouted in agreement, " Are we gonna win?" Amy yelled. "Yes captain!" Everyone yelled back. With only a few minutes everyone stood patiently and waited for the game.

(Third person POV)

The game had begun and the team had already scored their first goal. The game went on and towards the end it was tied 25-25. There was still a minute left when the rival team scored. It looked like they weren't gonna make it when Emily scored in the last few seconds. The game was tied.

(Amy POV)

"We still have a chance! Everyone catch your breath and then get out there!" I shouted trying to keep everyone's spirits filled with hope. We had two minutes to beat the other team. After a minute we had scored. We now had one minute to score two goals in order to win. I started losing hope, we had fourty-five seconds to score not one but two goals. Jenny passed the ball to me and I looked for a clearing and 'SCORE'. Now we have a chance we need to make the final shot and the last ten seconds are coming up, I had the ball, it's now or never. I shot the ball and SCORE! We won! We actually won! "Well done team! We are now qualified for the championships!" The team and I went to the cafe to celebrate. I ordered a red velvet cupcake, everyone else had either a drink or a sandwich. "Well done Amy!" Said James. James is my supportive older brother, his been by my side all my life. Sure that's awesome having your big brother being there for you but sometimes it's not so great because I used to get bullied by people saying Oh look it's Amy, she's always hiding behind her brother then they'd just laugh. "Thanks but it was a team effort." I said and smiled.

James and I get along quite well 'cause we both are captains of the sport teams, his captain of the senior teams and me of the junior teams. Everyone left so I went home. "How was the game sweetie?" Asked my mom. "It was great! We won!" I then explained to her the whole game. Tomorrow is another big day because I have a basketball game and then it's two days left of school.

A/n

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! And as I promised it's longer ;)
Have an awesome day :)