Meeting the target

Previously:

"But your great great grandmother was a wolf, you have to be a wolf to."

Now: Chapter 26: Meeting the target

(Sky as a wolf ^^)

"Well you should be, haven't you ever shifted into your wolf?" Jack asked.

"No." I replied. I didn't even know I was a wolf until now, obviously I've never turned into one. Also why didn't I know I was a wolf?

"Well try to shift. Just think about turning into one." Jack instructed.

I tried but nothing happened.

"Keep trying, I got to go, see you later." Jack said. He shifted into his wolf and ran.

I'm gonna keep trying, hopefully I'll be able to shift.

(😸 Jack's POV 😸)

I shifted into my wolf and ran.

Where are you guys? I mind linked the others.

At the heart of the woods. Lilly mind linked back.

I'll be there in a second. I told them and started to sprint.

When I got there I saw a rogue on top of Chris. So I ran and attacked, I bit the rogue by its throat and it fell.

Chris got up and nodded a thank you.

I killed a few rogues but every time I killed at least 5 another 10 appear.

How many are their? I asked through a mind link.

I'm not sure but there's too many, we gonna need back up. Jax mind linked.

I mind linked the rest of the pack to come, but it'd take them a few minutes to come.

As I finished mind linking, a rogue jumped on me I threw it off of me and I used my claws and ripped his neck. He then lay lifelessly on the ground.

We need to surround them, too many are coming. I mind linked.

We'll try but there's to little of us, how long will the others take? Avery asked.

They said they'll be here any second. Let's round up these rogues.

Then we all started running round them to keep them in the center but one attacked Jax.