New Power?

(Amy POV)

I could tell there was something wrong with Sky. But the reply I got was shocking. SHAWN'S IN HOSPITAL? How? When? Why?

"Shawn's in hospital, his in ICU and his condition is critical!." Sky said with his voice shaking. "Sky, relax, he can still live, you need to be strong." I don't know how I can convince him.

I want to ask why Shawn's in hospital but now's not the right time. "The doctor said anything can happen, he isn't out of danger."

Just as Sky said that, there was a knock on the door. I got up to open. "Don't open the door!" Sky said fiercely.

"SKY! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" It sounded like Mr Azure. What's happened? First Sky yelled telling his father, not realizing I was at the door. Now Mr Azure is yelling at Sky. Mr Azure and Sky must've been involved in the scene when something happened to Shawn. Why else would there be tension between each other.

"I WILL NEVER OPEN THIS DOOR FOR YOU!" Sky yelled as I jumped. They scream louder than a normal person's scream. Mr Azure kept yelling and knocking roughly on the door. I hope the door doesn't break down.

They just kept yelling I had to do something but what?

(Doctor POV)

Shawn seems to be very strong considering how bruised he is. If any patient were to come in, in that condition would've died immediately.

"Doctor his blood levels are severely low." The nurse told me. "Call Mr Azure and ask him his blood type."

The nurse ran out. "If his blood gets to a good level there's a slight possibility of regaining consciousness."

(Samantha POV)

I came up with a way to get my revenge from Shawn. Then I got a call.

"What! I'm busy!" I said annoyed. "Don't worry, I won't waste your time Samantha, in fact I have good news!"

"Well spill it!"

"Don't worry about revenge for now, because Shawn is in hospital!"

"What! Really! That's awesome!"

"Yes and he won't be coming to school anytime soon!"

(Sky POV)

Why won't father understand. "YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHY SHAWN'S IN HOSPITAL, WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT TO KNOW!?"

"WHAT DID THE DOCTER--" I picked my phone before he could finish. "Yes, nurse what happened?" The nurse sounded panicked. "Umm, his blood type is O."

"Ok, thank you."

Why does she want to know Shawn's blood type?

(Nurse POV)

"Doctor his blood type is O but unfortunately we don't have any extra blood that is type O." Doctor didn't seem happy. "Well we have to find someone, his family members must have type O, call them here, this patient's blood is lower than any other patients I've ever seen. If his blood levels keep dropping, he'll die tomorrow morning."

"Type O is the rarest blood type so find out quickly."

"Yes, Doctor."

   (Amy POV)

They still caried on yelling. I don't think Mr Azure knows I'm in the room. Then Sky's phone rang, he and Mr Azure didn't hear it because they were to busy yelling. So I picked up the phone. "Hello Mr Azure is there anyone in your family who is type O blood?" I held the phone in my hand.

"Yo Sky, there's a call for you." I tapped on his shoulder. "Nurse wants to know if anyone in your family has type O blood." He answered the phone.

"Unfortunately no one in my family has." What! Wait what blood type am I. "Is there anyone who does because he could regain consciousness if we can get him blood."

"Sky I have type O blood!" I jumped with excitement. "Um my friend has that type but when can we come?" Sky asked concerned. "Please try and come now." "Ok." Then Sky put the phone down.

"We need to go now!" Now!? "But how?" He eyed the window and smirked. "No! We can't!"

"We have to!" He grabbed me and we were falling out of the window. I couldn't watch. When I opened my eyes we were on the ground. "What just happened?"

"I'll tell you later. We gotta go!" We ran to the car. "Darn! I forgot about the keys." Sky was lost in his thoughts. "Umm Sky, are those the keys?" The keys were floating next to him.

"Cool lets get in the car." I called my mom and told her Shawn and I were gonna be busy with homework so I'll have dinner with the Azure's.

(Time skip)

We got to the hospital. Sky ran to the nurse. "Nurse we here." He said. She took us to a room. The doctor entered, checked my blood levels and sugar levels and iron and so on.

"Ok, you seem good to donate blood." The needle was painful. I hated injections and this was my first time donating blood. Normally when I see blood I pass out. So I kept my eyes shut.

Sky was outside the room asking the nurse some questions.

(Mr Azure POV)

Sky didn't open the door and I kept knocking but it was dead-silent. I broke down the door and saw the room was empty. "Ugh that imbecile, he must've jumped out the window." My phone rang so I picked it up.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?"

"Sir we have gotten information on your wife's family."

A/n

I'm so sorry for publishing late. 😕 I had no wifi. Hope you'll understand and again sorry. 😕😕

Hope you guys havin' a good day! 😊

Samantha found out Shawn's in hospital but who told her about it?

How did Sky and Amy get to the ground without injuring themselves when jumping out of Sky's bedroom window?

What information about Mrs Azure's family?

Till next time! 🙂