Mrs Azure

(Mr Azure POV)

"Took you long enough! I'll be there tomorrow! You better have the information I want!"

"Yes sir!"

(Sky POV)

After asking the nurse some questions, I waited outside the room. Then the doctor opened the door and let me in.

"Thank you Mr Azure for coming so quickly."

"No problem." I said. I'd do anything to help Shawn.

The doctor left the room with the blood. Then I walked to Amy who was looking very dizzy.

"Hey, thanks for your help." I said while smiling. "Your welcome." She said while trying to get up.

"Chill, you just donated blood, you gonna get very dizzy so don't get up now." Then she pulled a sweet out of her pocket.

"The doctor gave me to get my energy back." She opened the sweet and had it. "Ready to go home."

"Yeah, what's the time?"

"It's 7:30" it's getting late.

"I better get home then."

We got in the car and I drove feeling more relieved. Shawn might have a chance of living.

(Time skip)

We got home she got to her door and went inside. Then I walked towards my house. Now I'm gonna have to deal with father's tantrum.

I entered the house and there was no sound. I walked to my room. I heard father talking in his room so I tried to hear what he was saying.

"I'll be there tomorrow morning. No one must find out about this!" Father said fiercely.

"Yes, I won't tell anyone until you arrive."

Then father put the phone down and I quickly ran to my room. I noticed my door was broken down. I didn't care at this moment. So before father came out of his room I went to Shawn's room. I get a spare key because his room is always locked.

Where is father going, that to when Shawn is in danger. But if he goes then I don't have to worry about him bothering us. I'll have to follow him tomorrow.

I think I discovered another power. I mean how else did the car keys come floating to me? Shawn and I grew up and got our powers but father doesn't have powers so we most likely got our magic from our mother. But we don't know much information about her.

(Amy POV)

I entered my house. "Hey mom." Then mom looked at me. "How was the homework?"

"The what now--- I mean yeah the homework, it was great, took longer than expected but we got it done." I said while smiling awkwardly.

"So what did you guys have for dinner?" I asked, after the long day, I'm starving.

"I made pasta, its in the fridge but you said that you'll eat at the Azure's place." Mom gave me a sly look.

"Yeah I ate but I love home food more. So I'll warm it up and then I'll go to sleep."

(Time skip)

(Doctor POV)

After adding the blood in last night, he should be coming around anytime now. If he doesn't wake up after today, he'll be dead.