The key

(Shawn POV)

(Shawn POV)

We sent Olivia our address and Sky and I ran to our rooms to pack. Amy went to her house to pack. I don't want her to come.

We heard a car pull over. Sky opened the door to see a lady getting out of her car. I'm pretty sure that's Olivia.

"You guys ready to go?" She asked. "Yes." Sky answered. "We'll just grab our bags and we can go."

I went to my room and took my  bag then went back downstairs. I put my bag in the boot. Then Sky put his.

We jumped into the car, just as I closed the door, Amy came rushing out of her house screaming. "Wait for me!" She yelled.

"Put your bag in the boot." Olivia said while opening the boot. Amy sat with Sky and me in the back.

Since Sky was sitting by the window, I sat in the middle and unfortunately Amy sat right next to me. This is going to be a non-stop talk ride.

"Ok guys. We all ready to go?" Olivia asked. We all nodded and we started driving. Surprisingly the first ten minutes of the drive was silent. I was enjoying the silence until the non-stop talker started talking.

"So, where are we going exactly?" Amy asked Olivia.

"Sky I'm sure your mother told you about the other realm." Sky nodded his head. "So we are going to be going to the other realm and it's quite a drive so sit back and relax." After she said that she tapped on a button and the car changed into a much bigger car. There were more seats and there were small TV's at each seat.

"That's cool." I said. At the back there was a huge table filled with snacks. I sat at the seat in the back and checked what was on the small tv. I stuffed a few chocolates in my mouth.

"So your gonna be seeing your home. Are you excited?" Amy asked. I just ignored her hoping that she'd leave me alone but she's the non-stop talker. "Do you remember what it looked like?"

"Hello, are you alive?" Amy asked while waving a hand in front of my face. "Do you mind!" I said annoyed.

"Sorry." Amy said and put her head down. "What's going on over there?" Olivia asked. "Nothing really, I was just asking Shawn some questions." Amy said to Olivia.

Then Amy went to a seat away from me and switched on her tv. She took a few sweets with her and ate them while she was watching tv.

"What's up with you?" Sky asked me. "Nothing." I replied.

"Why are you bothering her, she was just asking a question, why you getting all snappy?" Sky asked. "I'm not being snappy and I'm not bothering her, she's bothering me."

"Ok, what's wrong bro?"

"There's nothing wrong Sky so you may go and watch television." I said and gestured him to go to the other seat.