Back to school

(Amy POV)

It's Monday sadly it's school but we got a new student joining and that's my neighbor who hardly talks. Yeah I don't think Shawn and I are gonna be talking much. It's seven a.m and I began getting ready for school.

"Amy get ready quickly, breakfast is ready." Mom yelled. "But it's still early, fine I'll be there in a minute." I finished brushing my teeth as I ran downstairs.

"I'm here, oooh pancakes, wait why are you so happy today?" Mom would never make pancakes on a weekday because she says sugar is too unhealthy in the morning. "Well, I was rushing you today because I told Mr Azure that I'd take Shawn to school because you both going to the same school."

"OK, let me finish up my pancakes then we can go and see if Shawn's ready." I said annoyed. "Ok. Eat up your pancakes then." I finished my pancakes and grabbed my bag, then we went to our neighbors. Mom knocked on the door.

(Sky POV)

Shawn was getting ready for school. It's his first day. Mrs. Jackson said she'll take him because she's gonna take Amy to school anyway. I was helping Shawn grab all his books. Then I went to have some breakfast.

After getting ready, Shawn joined me for breakfast. Just as he took a bite, we heard a knock on the door. "Looks like they here, you ready for your first day of school?" I asked him as I walked to the door. "Yeah I guess I'm ready." Shawn said grumpily.

I opened the door and greeted Mrs. Jackson and Amy. "Hi Mrs. Jackson, hey Amy, Shawn's just having breakfast then he'll come. Come inside so long." They entered the house and sat on the couch. "Ready to go?" I asked as Shawn got off the table.

"Yeah,Bye." He grabbed his bag and went t the couch. "I'm ready to go." He said to Mrs. Jackson. Amy and her mom got off the couch and went to the car.

(Time skip.)
(Shawn POV)

We arrived at school. The school seemed nice and big. I had fifteen minutes before first period. "All new students first go  to Ms. Kate's office."

"Where's her office?" I asked as I got out of the car. "It's down the hall, I'll show you." We walked down a long hallway, we passed a bunch of classrooms and lockers. We took a few turns then got to the principals office.

"Here it is." Amy said then opened the door. "Hello miss Amy, how can I help you today?" I don't think ms. Kate noticed me. "Um, I was just showing Shawn where you office is." She said as she moved so that ms. Kate could see me.

"Oh hello mr Azure Thank you Amy for bringing him to my office. You may leave now Amy." Amy nodded her head and left.

"School will start in 8 minutes you can play, meet everyone then when the bell rings you can come back to my office and I shall introduce you to your class, but before you go, here is your timetable and it states what subject you have for each period, it also has the name of the teacher and the classroom number and here is a little map to navigate your way, we have our classrooms and lockers of course as well as a field, AstroTurf and a swimming pool. Also Welcome to Brickworth College."

"Thank you." I said and went out of the office. There was five minutes left so I'm just gonna wait outside of the office. I was looking at my timetable when I was interrupted. "So how was the meeting?" Amy asked. "It was good."

"Ooh you got your timetable, who's class you in?" She grabbed my timetable out of my hand before I could respond. "You in the same class as me! Your lucky because Mr. Jacobs is the best teacher. Besides being our class teacher, he teachers us physics, English and accounting."

"Lucky me I suppose. Oh would you look at the time you should get to class." I said trying to get away. "There's still some time left but I'll get to class, see you around." She said as she walked towards her class. Finally there was peace. But good things don't last long unfortunately.

"Hey! Your the new kid right? Anyway I'm Amanda and everyone does what I say so you better watch it." Amanda said and I just rolled my eyes, looks like I found the school's mean girl, besides her being mean she's really annoying. "Hey don't you roll your eyes at me!" Yeah she's really annoying "I'll roll my eyes if I want to, now if you don't mind, I gotta go, bye." I said and opened ms. Kate's door. Just as I closed the door the bell rang and I could hear Amanda screaming. "Hey! I wasn't done talking to you, newbie!"

"Mr Azure you seem to be very punctual, that's very good. Are you ready to go meet your new classmates?" She asked as she got up. "Yes, I sure am." I said trying to sound excited.

We walked down the call took a few turns then we got to room 4. "This is going to be your class, your class teacher is Mr Jacobs." She said while pointing at Mr Jacobs name on the door just above the room number.

Ms Kate opened the classroom door and walked toward the center of the class, I just followed behind her. "Class please meet your newest classmate, Shawn."

"Good morning Ms Kate." The class said. "Welcome to our class Shawn." The class greeted me.

"Oh here it is." Mr Jacobs said, whilst looking at the class list. "Welcome to our class mr Azure. I'm Mr Jacobs and I will be your English, physics and accounting teacher." I shook his hand and he shook mine. "You can sit ummm ah there behind ms Jackson." You've got to be kidding me. I'm gonna sit behind Amy, noooooo. Amy waved to me as I walked towards the seat behind her. My first day of school and I'm stuck behind the person who can't keep quiet. "Ok everyone now that you have seen Shawn, I hope you all make him feel welcomed."

(Samantha POV)

When break comes Amy Jackson, YOU SHALL BE DESTROYED!! (Evil laugh)

A/n

Hope you liked the chapter! 🙂