Secret Mission

(Mr Azure POV)

"Ok, we'll talk in the morning." I said and drifted off to sleep.

(Time skip)

It was now seven and I got up. I got ready then went to the kitchen.

"Morning sir." The people in the kitchen greeted me as I walked past. I just ignored them all.

"Nice to see that you have returned, sir. Also last night I have traced Ms Emily's family and I have discovered possibilities of her family's next destinations." I nodded. Did she say possibilities, maybe I misheard. We better have the exact locations.

We walked to the office. "Sir, these are the possible destination of each group."

"POSSIBLE?! Why don't we have the exact destinations?!" I said furiously.

"S-s-sir it is a very l-likely chance o-of these a-areas to be their d-destination." Zack said nervously.

"Well check it out! It better be right!" I shouted.

"Where's all the trainees, today I will be competing against them. Make sure their at the training room at three." I said firmly.

"Of course sir." Zack ran out of the room to go tell the trainees.

(Sky POV)

I told Mrs Jackson that Shawn won't be attending school for the week.

Since I don't have to go to school, I went to visit Shawn. Hopefully he'll be released today.

"Hey Shawn, hello doctor." I greeted them. "Good morning Sky." The doctor greeted back.

"Hey bro." Shawn greeted. "IM FINALLY GETTIN' DISCHARGED!" Shawn said excitedly.

"Yep, your coming home with me bro."

(Amy POV)

So I had school. I kinda wished I could skip school and go see how Shawn is doing. I got to second period. We waiting for the teacher to come.

"Class this is Olivia, she will be here for the day. Please make her feel welcomed." Ms Kate said with a smile. We all nodded. Then our teacher entered the class. Since Shawn's absent, Olivia sat in his place.

"Hi, I'm Amy." I said to Olivia. "Hey." She seemed friendly. "The class is nice but you might wanna be careful of some students." I said trying to warn her.

"Oh, so who are the students that I should watch out for?" She asked curiously.

"Samantha over there and her pal Amanda. Amanda believes she rules the school. Samantha, is not a loyal friend." I said then frowned, I remembered how I actually trusted Samantha.

Olivia gave me a reassuring smile. "You know, I once had a friend who was disloyal to me to. We were best friends, but he was very selfish and after he did something, we never talked or saw each other."

"Oh I'm sorry." I said.

"So how does it feel to be so tall?" I asked. Olivia giggled, "Its not bad." She said then smiled. "Can I tell you a secret?" She asked me. I nodded 'yes'.

"I'm tall because I'm not actually a teenager, I'm much older but since I'm not super tall, I still pass as a teenager." My eyes went wide.

"How old are y--" then the teacher caught us talking. "Ms Jackson would you please be QUIET!" The teacher shouted me.

"Of course, sorry Ms Myers." I said then turned away from Olivia.

(Time skip)

It was now break and Olivia and I were sitting on the table that I always sat on.