Olivia's past

Previously:

"OLIVIA!"

Now:

(Shawn POV)

Sky and I ran to where we could hear the screams. When we got there we saw a beaten up Olivia. There was blood spilled all over the floor.

"We gotta get her to the hospital." I said and ran to get the car keys. "I can feel a slight pulse. Shawn hurry up or she might not make it!" Sky yelled.

Sky and Amy got Olivia in the car. I jumped in and drove as fast as I can.

~Time skip~

We made it to the hospital. We went to the emergency section and before we knew it she was in one of the hospital rooms.

(Amy POV)

Today's been a tough day. Firstly my parents died, Mr Azure is well prepared for the upcoming battle which is in like two days! And now Olivia. I don't know what happened to her. I came downstairs from my room to get a snack when I heard a huge 'bang' and I ran to the the entrance to the house and saw Olivia laying on the floor with blood all around.

After seeing Olivia I just scram. Then Sky and Shawn came running down. Then in a blink of an eye we were here at the hospital. Shawn drove like a mad man but we had to rush.

"I'm happy to say she's out of danger and she'll regain consciousness in a few hours but we'll have to keep her here for the night." The doctor told us.

~Time skip~

"Im happy to say that Olivia has regained consciousness." The doctor came and told us after three and a half hours.

"Doc can we see her?" I asked. "Yes you may but up I need one of you to sign some documents."

"I'll sign the documents." Shawn said and followed the doctor. Sky and I went into Olivia's room.

"Hey Olivia." I greeted her. She was sitting on the hospital bed.

"How you doing?" Sky asked.

"I'm good, I'm feeling much better." Olivia said and I smiled.

"What happened to you?" I asked with a concerned look.

"I was attacked by a girl. I believe she's working with Mr Azure but I didn't exactly see her face." Olivia said.

"Hey Olivia. You feeling better?." Shawn greeted her as he came in.

"Hi Shawn. Yes I am feeling much better." Olivia said with a smile.

"Why does my father want to kill you?" Sky asked.

"It was because of something that happened in the past, am I right?" Shawn asked.

"Yes something happened. I guess it's time you guys find out."

(Mr Azure POV)

"Good job Ashley. Olivia should think twice before betraying me." I said remembering an incident that occurred in the past, not too long ago.

"I have a new mission for you." I said to Ashley while looking out the huge glass window.

"For now you can do what you want, but in a few days I shall require your assistance again." I said to her, still facing the window.