A dark secret

(Amy POV)

Sky introduced us. "Dad these are our new neighbors. This is Amy and that's her mother." I shook hands with Sky's dad but honestly I feel a bit scared of him. "Nice to meet you Amy." I just smiled, I was too embarrassed to turn around to see what my mother was doing. "Um mom this is Sky's dad." I said then pulled a face trying to tell her that she is acting crazy. She realized what I was trying to say. "Oh hello. I'm Mrs. Jackson." They shook hands. "I'm Mr Azure." Mom still seemed mesmerized by the house. "Your house is beautiful." She said while staring at how big the lounge is. "Why thank you, I built it myself." Moms eyes went wide. "Sky, Shawn why don't you show our guest around while I show Mrs. Jackson upstairs?" Shawn just rolled his eyes. "Yes father." So Mr Azure took mom upstairs, I was with Sky who is really kind and his brother Shawn. "Well here downstairs is the kitchen,the lounge and dining room." We walked towards the kitchen. "We were just about to have breakfast, why don't you join us?" Sky offered, his so sweet, I think I started to blush a bit. "Sure." He pulled the chair then let me sit ,then he pushed it in, his such a gentleman. Then he got some pancakes, cream, syrup and some ice-cream, then he put it on the table and gave us all plates and glasses. We all started to eat and it was silent. "So Amy what grade are you in?" Sky asked trying to break the silence. "I'm in grade ten." He then looked at Shawn and said "looks like you guys might be in the same class." Shawn didn't react, he doesn't seem very talkative. "What grade are you in Sky?" Sky giggled a bit. "I'm done with school, I started university this year." I was surprised, I didn't think he was done with school yet. "What you studying?" Shawn was still quiet, "I'm gonna be a pilot." Ooh I love planes. "That's cool." Then mom came and she said "Thank you ever so much for the tour but we should be getting home." Mom seemed to be frowning, clearly she didn't want to leave. "Amy dear, time to go." As I left I waved to Sky "Bye, it was nice to meeting you guys." Then mom pulled me out the door. As we entered our house, Dad looked a bit angry because we vanished and returned home late. James seemed curious to know where we went. "Where'd you guys go?!" Dad asked sounding annoyed. "Hey dad, we went to meet our new neighbors." Dad looked puzzled, "New neighbors?" James ran outside to see if there really was new neighbors. He ran back inside, "Yip there's a new car outside the house." I rolled my eyes. "You realized there's new neighbors because there's a new car, wow that's so smart." I said sarcastically. "Ha ha so funny, but yes that is how I tell whether there's new neighbors or not." He said trying to prove his point. "I sometimes don't understand how you came out first in your class." He smirked then said "that's 'cause I'm a genius." I was gonna say something rude back but if I did we would've never stopped fighting so I just rolled my eyes in disbelief. Like his a genius, ya right.

(Sam's POV)

"My plan has to work, on Monday I'll start by revealing some of her secrets, after I reveal her secrets she'll be shattered then I'll prank her, then I'll frame her for injuring me because she was 'angry'." Riley looked worried, "Don't you think your taking it a bit too far?" Why does she keep questioning me? "After what she did to me in grade seven, she deserves it." In grade seven she destroyed my reputation, I became a laughing stalk, wherever I went people made fun of me. Now she'll learn to never mess with me.

(Sky's POV)

"Our new neighbors seem pretty nice." Shawn rolled his eyes. "Amy just talks and talks, doesn't she know how to be quiet?" Sky got annoyed, "it's called making conversation." Then dad shouted us "would you two imbeciles SHUT UP!" Shawn and I both put our heads down "sorry father." Our dad has quite the temper. "You guys better not let anyone learn of how secret or I will beat you both up until you die, just ,like I did with your mom, am I understood?!" Our mom was beaten up to her death when I was seven, Shawn was just four so he hardly remembered it. "Yes father!" We both said. After he beat our mom up he wasn't very nice with us, he'd beat us up for pretty much anything really. So I technically raised Shawn.

A/n

Hey guys, hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. 🙂

Secrets were revealed and Amy seems to like Sky.

Until next time

Enjoy your day 😁