The Battle

I woke up at five and went downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and everyone was eating breakfast.

"Hello sleepyhead." Shawn greeted while eating.

"Hey." I greeted back.

"Grab a plate and eat, then go get ready and we'll meet you at the training room." Olivia said as she got off the table.

"Ok." I said as I grabbed a plate and sat down.

~Time Skip~

We all met in the training room and it looked very different.

"You guys are gonna do this in fifteen seconds I'd prefer under ten but you guys are newbies so you guys will get fifteen seconds." Olivia said as we all moaned.

"Come! Sky you start then Amy then Shawn and lastly Max. First I'll show you guys how to do it." Olivia said and then gave us a demonstration.

"I did it in ten seconds and you guys get fifteen, I can do the course a lot faster but it's still early so I'm tired and I didn't want to show off." Olivia said while looking at the stop watch.

Sky began and finished the course in eight seconds, I finished in five seconds, Shawn did it in seven seconds and Max in six seconds.

"Five, six, seven, eight." Olivia said and laughed.

"We have five hours left, use the time wisely or all of you will die!" Olivia warned.

(🙂 Olivia POV 🙂)

"We have five hours left, use the time wisely or all of you will die!" I warned.

Then I left and went to my office. This is probably going to be the biggest battle we've ever had and it's led by my old friend. It's a shame I have to go against him but his stubborn, if his evil he'll forever be evil.

"Olivia your finally here!" Jenna scolded.

"We've gotten results on the most likely thing about how the battles gonna play out." Allison said.

"So what the results say?" I asked.

"The most likely thing is we all gonna die. The new weapons have arrived, using the new weapons we'd have a chance of defending ourselves." Allison pointed to a chart and explained everything.

"What about Amy, Sky, Shawn and Max?" I asked Allison.

"Depends how good are they at fighting and what's their powers?" Allison asked.

"Amy is quite good but she doesn't have powers, Sky is a great fighter and he can read minds and teleport I don't know if he has more powers. Shawn is a strong fighter and his a very hardworking fighter, his very smart, he can read minds and see through people's minds. Max is also a strong fighter, if I'm not mistaken his one with the shadows. Technically he go into shadows, hide in them and turn into a shadow." I responded.

"Well--" Allison began speaking but was interrupted by Jenna.

"Wow! Who knows they might have a better chance at surviving than us!" Jenna said and started giggling.