Friend or Foe?

Previously:

"She's our target."

Now: Chapter 27: Friend or Foe?

"What do you mean she's our target?" James asked

"She's the person who's tryna kill us." Max replied. I nodded in approval to what he said.

"Do you know her name?" Amy asked curiously with wide eyes.

"If he knew her damn name, he would've fucking told us already." Max answered in an annoyed tone.

"You're such an ass!" Amy yelled at Max angrily.

While Amy and Max were arguing, I walked towards the pack house. I went upstairs, while I was walking towards my room, I saw Jax.

"Where's Adam?" I asked.

"His resting in the room, the pack doctor will be here soon to check how his doing." Jax replied and pointed towards the room where Adam was resting in.

Jax carried on walking. I walked into Adam's room, he was resting on the bed. He had terrible injuries all over. I walked closer to his bed and sat on a chair beside him. He looked like he went through hell.

Why did she kidnap only one of us? Does Adam know something about who she is? What the hell does she mean she the rightful leader?

As I was deep in thought I didn't notice Adam awakening.

"Who you?" He asked.

Just as I was about to respond the doctor came in along with Kyle.

"Hey Adam." Kyle greeted. "I see you've met Shawn." Kyle gestured towards me.

"Yeah who's he?" Adam asked.

"Queen Emily's son." Kyle responded.

Adams eyes widened, well it was exactly widened since his eye was injured. The doctor asked me to move so that he could examine Adam. I walked next to Kyle. The doctor started examining Adam.

"Heard anything from Jack yet?" I asked Kyle.

"Nope, have you?" He asked.

I nodded a 'no'. I wonder what's taking them so long.

"If you guys don't mind, please leave the room so I can examine the patient better." The doctor asked us politely.