The truth revealed

Previously

"Amy it's time you know the truth."

Now:

(Amy POV)

(Amy POV)

"What truth are you talking about Sky?" I asked.

"Well we weren't born here we were actually born in another realm. A place not very far but quite a distance. Once you get there you have to go through a portal. My mother lived in that other realm before she met my father. They were the leaders and warriors of that realm. They protected it from enemies. My father was a person upon those enemies who attacked that realm. My mother, the queen decided they should have a peace offering because the war between her realm and my father's group,well you can say the enemies, were fighting for years and my mother decided that it was time to stop. She ended up marrying my father but little did she know he was an evil, selfish and greedy person. The only reason he agreed to the peace offering was because he wanted access to the realm. He lived in the realm with my mother. When I was two we moved here but in a different area. Eventually my father and mother were fighting. My father wanted his own key to access the portal to the realm but my mother was loyal to her subjects and knew that the keys wouldn't be safe in my father's hands so she refused to give it to him. Eventually Shawn was born and it didn't get any better. When I was three, Shawn was born and nothing got any better. Four years later my mother died because of my father." Sky said while starting to get some tears in his eyes.

"W-what did your father do?" I asked

"He did an unforgivable thing. He beated up my mother to her death. I was just seven but I remember it as if it was yesterday. My mother always told me to stand up for justice no matter what. She warned me in many indirect ways about people that are like my father. Like in the stories she told. She told me about my old home, it was filled with magic. I do remember her telling me that I will keep developing new powers until I'm twenty-two because I'm technically the prince of that land so I can get many powers. Since my father was an enemy to that realm he had dark powers but his powers were lost after the peace offering because all evil was gone or so we thought." Sky said while looking sad.

"It wasn't actually Shawn at school yesterday. It was my father." He said. "But how, didn't you say your father lost his powers?"

"Yeah but after killing my mother he took her powers. Yesterday he locked me in the attic, the room you found me, then he took my powers but it should heal in time because I'm still developing my powers."

"Where is your father anyway?"

"If I'm not mistaken his gone for a meeting to find out about my mother's family's whereabouts." He said. "So what happened to your cast, bandages and crutches?"

"I went to the doc and she said that I'm healed enough so I don't need it anymore." I said. "Oh cool."

"So shouldn't we be trying to get to the realm so we can stop your father?" I asked. "Yes but when Shawn heals." Then I realized that I still have Sky's phone.