Exposed

(Amy POV)

I'm worried about Sam, I heard Jenny say that she saw Sam at school and after what Iris said, I'm nervous but knowing Sam she's gonna do something in break. Right now Ms Harrison is teaching us Math. It's so boring. I was about to fall asleep when I heard some noises behind me. I turned around to see Shawn doing some project thing.

"Do you mind to turn to your own desk?" He asked annoyed. "Oh sorry, what you doing?" He rolled his eyes then said "I'm busy minding my own business, now would you please be quiet."

"Ok ok, no need to get all angry." Mahn, that dudes gotta chill more. I turned around and Ms Harrison was writing on the bored when the bell rang. Mr Henry walked in. "Ok class for homework you have to do exercise 7.8,7.9,7.10,7.11, 7.12 and 8.2." The class moaned but Ms Harrison just left the class.

(Time skip)

It's now break and I'm trying to find Sam. I rushed out of class so I don't know where Shawn is. I think he'll survive his first day. Knowing how quiet the dude is, I don't know if he'll last half a day. As I was lost in my thoughts, I saw a long brown-haired girl and I know who that is. "Sam!" I called out to her. She just ignored me.

"Everyone please gather around and witness who Amy Jackson really is!" Samantha said. Oh no what is she gonna do. "Amy Jackson is not who we thought we were, I thought she was my friend but instead she went and sent a message saying that I'm in love with Brandon. Amy how could you?" What?! I didn't do anything.

(Shawn POV)

We were all gathered around watching this girl named Samantha is busy saying a bunch of stuff. I don't know why she's being a drama queen but she's wasting my time. "Everyone look at the message sent by Amy." I looked at my phone and knowing Amy she talks a lot but I don't think she'd do this. I may not talk too much but I can't stand people lying and being idiots. So I went and searched the IP address and tried to find evidence while Samantha spoke about her nonsense.

"As you all can see, Amy had a crush on Kyle for two years. She said that Ms. Kate is the worst principal and she called me a piece of crap." Everyone gasped. Amy looked like she wanted to cry. One of the boys face's went a bright red, I assume that's Kyle.

"That's it! Everyone the message you received was sent by Samantha who is trying to frame Amy, if you look at my phone you can see where the message was sent and Samantha if you so innocent pass me your phone." Samantha gave me her phone. I searched through her messages. "As you all can see Samantha deleted the evidence but I was able to get it back. Take a look, here is where she planned on doing it and here is when she had sent the message." Samantha's mouth dropped. "But I deleted the evidence! How'd you get it!" Then she realized everyone heard. "See you all heard her admit it." Then I left and walked back to class. "No! Are you guys seriously gonna believe that new boy, I've been here longer than him!" Samantha said trying to get everyone against Amy.

As I was about to sit in my desk, Amy entered. She came to her desk but before she sat, "Thank you so much Shawn I can't thank you enough." She seemed happier now and she didn't seem like she wanted to cry. "It was--" but before I could finish she gave me a hug.

I kinda pushed her off me, I'm not exactly much of a hugger. "Thank you again, I'll never forget this." I started to work on that same project I was busy with earlier before I was interrupting by ms chat a lot, known as Amy. The bell rang and everyone was back in class. The teacher came in and we all started to do our work.

(Samantha POV)

"What! How could my plan not work?" I paced around in a furious mood. "I'm gonna kill that new Shawn guy!"

"Sam maybe it was meant to happen, I did say that you might've been taking it too far." I got even more infuriated. "Riley! Stop teaching me what I know! Your just being the dum annoying person on the side!" Riley's eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry I tried to help!"

"I'm never gonna help you again!" I rolled my eyes. "Ok, bye." Riley stormed off. "Great she just wasted some of my time! I knew I should've just worked alone!"

(Amy POV)

I figured Shawn would appreciate me not bothering him while he did his project so I wouldn't say a word but I'd peak a few glances here and there.

"I'm busy making a power sensor." Wait did actually talk to me? "That's cool." I don't know what a power sensor is. "Look If I give you two minutes to ask whatever questions you want then will you stop looking at what I'm doing and mind your own business." I nodded. "Start talking." So I started. "What is a power sensor, why you making it, when did you start on the project, why don't you talk that much, do you find me annoying, why did you stand up for me , when--." I was cut off. "Times up, now I'll answer the questions."

(Shawn POV)

I can't believe I gave her two minutes to talk. Those two minutes were torture. She was going on and on then finally time was up. "Times up, now I'll answer the questions." After I answer these questions she won't bother me, I'll have freedom. "A power sensor is an object that detects magic, I'm making it to find any magic but you know I doubt I'll find much 'cause magic doesn't exist, it's also used to find mystical objects. I started making it yesterday. I just don't like talking much, there's nothin' to say. Yes I do find you annoying. I stood up for you because I don't like injustice." Finally! I need a break I spoke so much in one go. "Ok thanks for answering my questions." She turned around and I had freedom from her talking for the rest of the day. When school was over, Amy's mom took me back home. It was a nice peaceful drive back.

(Time skip)

I entered my house and my father stood there with his arms folded, he didn't look to happy. "Why did you reveal to that girl about the magic sensor! Didn't I tell you not to reveal anything about us!" Before I could reply, a punch came right in my stomach. "Father I didn't--" I couldn't finish because father started punching me continuously. Sky came, "Father listen to what Shawn has to say!" He read my mind so he knew what was going on. "You imbecile talk or I'll kill you!" I couldn't really talk because I was beaten up and bruised all over. "I-didn't- reveal-anything-I-told-her-it-was-a-project-I-found-online." I said through breaths while in a lot of pain. "Good, you didn't reveal anything but if you utter a word I will kill you!" Father left. "Shawn! Are you okay? Oh no! Your losing a lot of blood! We might need to rush you to the hospital! I'll get bandages so long!"

A/n

Sorry for the late publish, I got a bit busy :( 😕

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter! 🙂

It was so nice of Shawn to help Amy, but did he do it for justice or because he likes Amy?🤔

Poor Shawn got beaten up after he was so nice to Amy. He seems like he needs a hospital, will he make it?

Sky seems to be able to read minds now but how?

Please vote and comment, I'd love to hear from you guys! 😃🙂