Chapter 5

VIOLET'S POV:

I woke up in a hospital bed oh man it happened again. It hasn't happen in a while but when it happens it scares everyone even me. I saw my mum and dad asleep next to me as I smiled I mean I love my parents so much they have been there for me every step of the way and helped me so much I couldn't ask for more. I just can't help but feel bad for them because I know I don't have a long life like others do and I am going to die but they are going to be a wreck and it hurts me. But then there's Calum and I know I just met him but I can't seem to get butterflies whenever he is around and I think I might like him more than a friend and I don't know what to do it scares me. Just then I saw my dad wake up and smile at me.

"Hey baby girl how are you?" He asked stretching as I smiled.

"Alright what about you and mum?" I asked looking at him.

"We're fine" he said as I saw mum wake up and smile.

"Morning" she said as she came over and gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

"Morning mum" I said as she sat back down and the doctor came in writing something down before looking at me.

"Oh you awake how do you feel?" He asked.

"Alright" I replied as he wrote something down.

"Okay well we are just going to keep you over nite and we want to do some tests on you" he said as I nodded yay more tests......not this sucks. Tests are so annoying and they hurt but what can you do about it absolutely nothing.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Okay well I'll get the nurse to bring you some food and I'll come and get you for your tests" he said as I nodded and he walked out before I turned to look at my parents again.

"Did you bring my laptop?" I asked as mum nodded and pulled it out of her bag and placed it on my lap as I opened it.

"Thanks" I replied as I turned it on and logged in before I got on the hospital wifi since it was free and hopped on YouTube as I clicked on Troye Sivan's channel and one of his videos before I started watching it. About halfway through the video the nurse walking in with food and I thanked her before I ate while watching and my parents had something to eat. I was currently watching another video when I heard the door open and I looked up to see 5sos walk in with big smiles on their faces.

"Hey girl" Michael said as he gave me a hug.

"She's awake" Luke said as he gave me a hug too.

"We thought we would come and spend the day with you" Ashton said as he gave me a hug.

"Hey again" Calum said as he gave me a hug and the butterflies got bigger as I smiled.

"You guys didn't have too you know" I said smiling.

"We know but we wanted to" Calum said smiling.

"Hi mr and miss Murphy" Michael said waving as they smiled and waved and they waved back.

"Hey we're going to go home a have a shower and go shopping and you can spend time with your friends okay?" Dad asked as I nodded as he kissed my head.

"See ya" I said as the smiled as waved before walking out of the room and the boys sat around me.

"So what are you doing?" Ashton asked.

"Well before you guys came I was watching YouTubers and I have tests today so nothing exciting" I replied.

"Well we came at the right time to make this day a good day" Luke said as I smiled.