Chapter 12

I woke up to an alarm going off as I got up and saw that it was my phone and I sighed as I turned it off and I turned around to see an outfit on the couch with a note.

Dear Violet,

Get dressed and go to the kitchen.

From Cal, Luke, Mike & Ash😊

I smiled and put on the white top with my teenage mutant ninja turtles leggings and black converses. Love the boys fashion but these where my favourite pants so I didn't mind. I grabbed my phone and walked to the kitchen before I started making my coffee when a note fell out of the coffee cup.

Hello again 😄

When your done with your breakfast

and you take your medication go to chuck.

From Cal, Luke, Mike & Ash😊

I shook my head as I made my coffee and took my medication before I cleaned up and walked up to the front of the bus and I saw Chuck smiling at me and it looked like we were at a car park.

"Nice pants" he said as I smiled.

"I know these are my favourite pants kool hu" I said as he nodded.

"Anyway the boys wanted me to give you this" he said as he handed me another note.

Hi or hey

Okay now chuck has to put a blindfold on you

And walk you to where we are.

From Cal, Luke, Mike & Ash😊

I sighed as I turned to chuck and smiled.

"Let's do this" I said as he stood up and blindfolded me.

"Can you see anything?" He asked and I couldn't everything was black.

"Nope well except for black I can see a lot of black" I said as he laughed and helped me out of the bus and we began to walk and I heard people talking and laughing.

"How far away did you park?" I asked not bothering to turn my head cause I could look like an idiot and look the other way from where he.

"A bit far sorry" he replied as I sighed.

"Can you give me a hint to where we are?" I asked hoping he would give me a hint.

"Every kids dream" he said well that wasn't much help kids have different dreams for instance mine is to get rid of this cancer others might be a pink unicorn or being famous.

"That hint was stupid" I said as he laughed.

"Sorry but I can't make the hint easy or it will give it away" he said as I sighed.

"And we are here" he said as he made me stop.

"Are you ready?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yes" I said as he undid the blindfold and I screamed like a little kid when I saw the guys all smiling at me.

"SURPRISE!!" They yelled as I ran and gave them a hug oh my fudging God we were standing on the bridge of the Disneyland castle I was jumping up and down with excitement.

"You wanna go inside?" Calum asked as I nodded.

"YES" I yelled as I grabbed Calum's hand and ran in to see the rides, food, balloons and characters as the others caught up to us.

"What ride do you want to go on?" Ashton asked as I looked around and I ran to a ride. We went on a few rides and we got a balloon each. We got photos some disney princesses, toy story characters and some other characters I swear I'm a little kid inside. We also got some photos with some of the statues. It was time for lunch and we went to the food court and I decided to just get chips and the guys got something to eat. We all sat down and began to eat when something hit me isn't this place meant to be expensive.

"Um not being rude or anything but isn't this place meant to be expensive?" I asked as they looked at each other.

"Don't worry about money it's okay just enjoy yourself" Luke said as I nodded. We finished up and put our rubbish in the bin before we walked around to let our food settle down. We saw kids screaming on rides and people getting photos. We kept walking until we reach toy story land and we went on the rides there(note: I've never been to Disneyland so I don't know where everything is or what things look like but I'm just imagining what it looks like from pictures). This place was amazing I never wanted to leave it sucked that it takes like two days to go on every ride here but as long as I can get as much in as possible I'm all good.

We went to fantasyland and mickeys toon town which were so fun and like all the little kids I was starting to get tired of walking when we sat down on a bench.

"Violet we have another surprise for you well Calum does" Luke said nudging him as he scratched that back of his neck.

"And I need to pee" Michael said.

"Yep us too" Luke said taking Ashton with him as I looked at Calum.

"Soo" I said as he looked at me.

"Um webookedroomsattheresorttostayatsoyoucanexploremoretomorrow" he said really fast as I gave him a confused look.

"Can you repeat that but just a little bit slower" I said as he sighed and didn't look at me.

"We book rooms at the resort to stay at so you can explore tomorrow" he said as my eyes went wide and I legit jumped into his arms which took him by shock.

"Oh my god no way what rooms did you get for all of us?" I asked as he smiled and I stood on my feet.

"You'll have to wait and find out and your going to be sharing a room with me and the other three are sharing a room" he said as I smiled when the other boys came back.

"You guys are fudging amazing" I said giving them all a hug.

"We know" Ashton said as we laughed and it began to get dark when we made our way to the fountain to see the light show. Once we got their a lot of other people were there as we waited and the sky got darker and it began and let me tell you it looked amazing. It was so beautiful now I know why this is every kids dream it is so beautiful. I was filming the whole show so I could show mum and dad when the tour ended. Once it was over everyone left and we walked to the resort and we waited to line to get our key and I was excited to find out what room Calum and I would be sharing. Once we got reached the front of the line the man looked up.

"Mr. hood" Calum said as the man looked on his computer before smiling.

"uh yes one of the normal suits and the cinderella suit" the man said as Calum nodded.

"Here are your keys have a nice night" the man said as we walked off and Calum gave the boys their key before they ran off and I looked at Calum as he smiled as we walked to the room before he put the key in and turned it to open the door when my mouth dropped...

🙊🙈🙉SO WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK I LOVED IT OMG SORRY IT WASNT TO DETAILED IVE NEVER BEEN TO DISNEYLAND BUT I WANT TO GO SO BADLY ANYWAY I THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE AND I HOPED YOU LIKED IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT IT WOULD MEAN A LOT AND IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH TO CLICK THE VOTE BUTTON ANYWAY UNTIL NEXT TIME...🙊🙈🙉