Chapter 6

"We're going to start crossing things off your bucket list starting with a music festival." He replied smiling as I looked at him.

"How? What omg." Was all I could get out as we pulled up and hopped out as I watched all the people walk in as Calum handed me my ticket and I showed the bards before we both walked and the music got louder, I grabbed Calum's hand and decided to see as much people as I could.

This was one of the best days ever. I saw Sam smith, The 1975, and 360 which I got a photo with, yes I screamed and Calum laughed. We also got to see All Time Low and we got to meet them as well and a lot of other celebrities. This day was the best.

"Thanks Calum." I said as we walked around eating our lunch.

"It's all good." He said smiling.

"This is one of the best days of my life." I replied looking at him.

"Well I'm glad to hear that." He said as we chucked our rubbish in the bin before Sam smith came back on and we went to watch him and sing along to the songs. We took photos of us and Calum signed some things for fans and got photos and hugs with them as well and we got asked if we were dating by a few of them.

By the end of the day we all left and we went home.

"Would you like to have dinner at mine since you took me out to the music festival?" I asked as we parked out the front of my house.

"Yeah." He replied as I smiled and we both hopped out before walking inside to be greeted by my mum and dad.

"Hey you two." Mum said smiling as she gave us a hug.

"Hello." Calum said smiling.

"Mum can Calum have dinner with us?" I asked.

"Yes sure just help me set up." She said as I agreed and showed Calum to the lounge room to watch TV while I set up the table with mum. Once we finished we called the boys and they came and ate dinner. After we finished Calum insisted he help clean up and thanked my mum for an amazing meal while I went to the bathroom to take my meds and have a shower.

CALUM'S POV:

"You make our daughter really happy." Violet's mum said as I smiled.

"She makes me happy." I replied.

"And thank you." Her dad spoke.

"It-" I was cut off.

"I really mean it thank you for making her happy I haven't seen her this happy since she was a baby." He said wiping a tear as I had a small smile.

"Um could I talk to you both?" I asked scratching the back of my neck as they turned to me.

"Yes?" They both asked.

"Well one of the things on her bucket list is to travel and well the boys and I are going on tour in a week and we were thinking we could bring her with us?" I asked as I saw them look at each other then mumble something before looking back at me.

"We would love you too but what if her lungs stuff up or something bad happens?" Her dad asked.

"We have thought of this and we have it all covered, we just needed your permission to take her and we will make sure she takes her meds." I said and it wasn't a lie I did talk to the others about it.

"How long will you be gone?" Her mum asked.

"Six months just touring around America." I replied as they talked to each other again before looking at me again.

"Okay she can go but please take care of her." Her mum replied as I smiled.

"Thank you and we will." I said smiling.

"Oh and can we keep this between us, I want it to be a surprise?" I asked as they nodded and Violet walked back down.

"Hey." She said smiling.

"Hey, I'm going to go now, dinner was lovely see you soon." I said as I gave her a hug before she said bye and I walked to my car before driving back home. Once I got home I walked inside to hear snoring as I quietly opened the door and shut it behind me and creeped up to my room before chucking my phone on charge and jumping in bed before falling asleep.

**3 days later**

Today was the day we were leaving for tour and we had all our things in our tour bus. Right now we were out the front of Violet's house as I walked out of the bus and up to her door. To be honest I was excited I told her yesterday and she screamed and gave me a hug and I laughed. I knocked on the door before it swung open to reveal her beautiful face smiling at me with her parents.

"You ready?" I asked as she nodded and gave her parents a hug before she said bye and put her bag in the bus before she walked into the bus and we beeped as we drove off to begin the tour while Ash made a Keek and an Instagram video.

"We are currently starting our American tour with our best friend Violet, say hi," Ash said as she waved at Ashton's phone.

"We are so excited to meet all you beautiful people byeee." He said as he ended the video and uploaded it.

VIOLET'S POV:

I was so excited for this tour and everything it had to offer just hope my lungs keep their shit together and everything will be good. I walked to the back of the bus to see Michael playing Play Station as I sat next to him and he looked at me.

"Wanna play?" He asked.

"I've never played FIFA." I replied as he paused the game and looked at me like I killed someone.

"Grab the other controller I am going to teach you." He replied as I grabbed the other controller and he clicked on multiplayer.

"Now who do you want to play for? You can be anyone in the world I'm going to be Australia." He replied and since he was being home I was going to be home.

"I'll be USA." I said as he began to teach me and the first few times I sucked big time but slowly I got better. I kept getting confused but Michael would help me and we decided to do a match for fun without him helping me and to my surprise I was doing good. Michael would win a goal then I would or it would be in a weird order but we ended up on a tie for the last few seconds and I kicked a goal.

"Oh my god." I said as I looked at Michael and he smiled before giving me a high five.

"Yes I feel like a proud father." He said as we laughed and the other boys came in.

"Who's who?" Ash asked sitting down next to Michael.

"I'm Aus and Violet is USA." Michael replied.

"Well done Violet you beat Mikey here." Luke said messing up Michaels hair.

"Yeah I taught her well." he said.

"Did you know she never played FIFA before?" Michael said as they all gasped.

"Wow." They said as I looked at them.

"I'm an only child and I don't have a Play Station plus I'm a girl." I said.

"Do you not have friends?" Luke asked.

"I do but they are girls and I don't worry about their siblings." I replied.

"Anyway how do you like it?" Calum asked.

"It was fun." I replied. For the rest of the day they introduced me to a lot of games and the boys had a concert tomorrow and I got to watch it. After we ate dinner we watched some movies before we sorted out sleeping arrangements and after some arguing I convinced the guys that I can sleep on the couch and we all went to bed.

🙊🙈🙉 SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR??? PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS BOOK AND VOTE IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU LIKE READING THIS BOOK OR NOT AND JUST SEEING HOW MUCH OF YOU ARE READING MAKES ME SMILE. ANYWAY I CANT WAIT FOR VIOLET AND CALUM TO START DATING UNTIL NEXT TIME....🙊🙈🙉