Chapter 10

We have been on the road for a day now and Michael was on his laptop while Calum and Luke were strumming their acoustic guitars and Ashton and I were on our phones and I had my ear phones in and my eyes closed while I was listing to my music on shuffle when where have you been by Rihanna came on and without thinking I started singing along.

"I've been everywhere, man

Looking for someone

Someone who can please me

Love me all night long

I've been everywhere, man

Looking for you babe

Searching for you babe

Where have you been?

Cause I never see you out

Are you hiding from me, yeah?

Somewhere in the crowd

Where have you been all my life, all my life?

Where have you been all my life?

I've been everywhere, man

Looking for someone

Someone who can please me

Love me all night long

I've been everywhere, man

Looking for you babe

Searching for you babe

Where have you been?

Cause I never see you out

Are you hiding from me, yeah

Somewhere in the crowd?

Where have you been all my life, all my life?

Where have you been all my life?

You can have me all you want

Any way, any day

Just show me where you are tonight

I've been everywhere, man

Looking for someone

Someone who can please me

Love me all night long

I've been everywhere, man

Looking for you babe

Searching for you babe" once I finished I took one earphone out and opened my eyes to see all the boys staring at me in shock as I smiled.

"What?" I asked pausing my music.

"Why did you tell us you could sing?" Luke asked as I laughed.

"Because I don't like to sing in front of people I'm more of a sing in the shower type person" I said as they laughed.

"Well you have a lovely voice" Calum said as I smiled.

"Thanks" I said.

"Hey we should sing voodoo doll" I said as the boys looked at each other before they nodded.

"Why not" Ashton said as they began to play and sing and I was filming them and then Michael decided to change the lyrics which was beautiful.

"Tell me where your hiding my KFC cause I can't control myself, I just wanna eat I wanna eat all day" Michael sung as we all laughed. The boys sung about 6 different songs and they would make their voices really high or really low and it sounded really funny. It was about dinner when we finished with the singing and we decided to get mcDonnleds and I got a frappè and nuggets which was it for me and they guys got a meal. Once we finished we got into our pjs and went to bed and the bus was still driving.

**next day**

After we had breakfast Calum wanted to vs me on Fifa so that's what we were doing and I was currently winning with my cheer squd.

"Guys why don't I have a cheer squd?" Calum asked with his eyes still on the tv.

"Because she's new to Fifa and you've played before" Luke said as I laughed.

"Haha Cal" I said as I heard my phone ring and I paused the game.

"Excuse me" I said as I walked to the front of the bus and held the phone to my ear.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi honey" mum said.

"I need to t-" I cut her off.

"Omg mum letting me go with the boys on this tour has been amazing so far thank you so much and my lungs haven't stuffed up yet and yes I have been taking my medications and we're going somewhere but the boys won't tell me I think it's something cool" I said smiling.

"That's great honey hope the boys are looking after you" she said.

"They are anyway sorry for cutting you off what did you want to say?" I asked.

"Oh nothing just seeing how you are that's all" she said as I smiled.

"Okay well I have to get back to the game of Fifa I'm trying to beat Calum I'll talk to you later" I said.

"Okay bye love you" she said.

"Love you too mum" I said as I hung up and ran back to the game.

VIOLETS MUM POV:

"I can't do it" I said as tears fell down my face.

"She just seemed so happy and she was having so much fun that she didn't care about her cancer for the first time and I didn't want to ruin it" I said as I looked at her doctor.

"Your going to have to tell her soon before it's to late" he said as I nodded.

"I know but it's going to crush her" I said as I wiped the tears that were falling. Her life just got cut shorter so she will probably make it to the end of the year if she's lucky and I don't like the thought of losing my baby girl.

🙊🙈🙉HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT BUT HERE IT IS I KNOW ITS CRAP BUT I CANT WAIT TILL YOU SEE WHERE THEY ARE GOING ITS GOING TO BE SO CUTE ANYWAY HOPE YOU LIKED IT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT UNTIL NEXT TIME...🙊🙈🙉