Chapter 11

VIOLETS POV:

I won the game yesterday yes I did and I am so proud of myself and my reward for winning was I got to right whatever I liked on Calum's Twitter and he couldn't do anything so I decided to write something weird.

@calum5SOS: I'm a sugar free diva with a big butt so I can not lie 😉 #divahood

I smiled at remembering my tweet. Anyway I was in the passenger seat of the bus taking to chuck the bus driver while looking at where we were and to be honest I had no idea.

"So if you could be a ninja turtle who would you be?" I asked.

"Um Donatello" he said as I smiled.

"I would be Raphael" I said as he laughed.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"You don't seem much of a badass to be a ninja turtle" he said as I crossed my arms.

"Excuse you but I did not study for test or do my homework in school" I said as he laughed again and i playfully hit is arm.

"Wow I'm sorry you are badass" he said as I crossed my arms and nodded.

"That's right" I said as we saw the boys walk back onto the bus from their interview.

"Hey how was it?" I asked as Luke grabbed a drink from the fridge.

"Good we made fools of ourselves like always" Ashton said as I laughed and Chuck started driving again.

"So how long till we get to this place that you won't tell me about?" I asked as they smiled.

"Not long" Michael said as I sighed. For the rest of the day we talked about random things and we stopped to get food it was a pretty chill day. Yeah this was meant to be a two and a half day but it turned into a three day when the interview popped up so I had to wait longer which sucked. I was in the back of the bus with Calum talking about ourselves even though I knew a lot about him cause I was a massive fan and to be honest spending time with him made me like him so much more it just sucks to know that he is going to find a girl and she won't be me.

After dinner the boys went to get some sleep cause they said that we were getting up early tomorrow so I did the same. I wonder where we are going tomorrow.

🙊🙈🙉SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO READ WHAT HAPPENS AND WHERE THEY ARE GOING🙊🙈🙉