Chapter 9

The guys just left for their interview and I decided to watch it since I really had nothing better to do. I feel on the couch and turned on the TV before I flicked it over to the channel and waited for the boys to come on the screen.

"Hello and welcome back now we have all heard of the rising band 5 seconds of summer and how they became who they are. They are joining us today here so can you please help me welcome the four boys Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael" the guy said as everyone clapped and I saw the boys walk out and sit on the couch.

"So how are you boys?" He asked smiling man he has perfect teeth.

"Good this tour is amazing" Ashton replied.

"Yeah met so many lovely fans and people" Michael added.

"That's good anyway I have a question for you boys" he said.

"Could you tell us who this girl is with you?" He asked as the boys smiled as Ashton's keek where I said hi was playing.

"Yeah she's our best friend we invited her on tour with us" Luke replied as I smiled even tho no one could see it.

"Oh okay well I have some Twitter questions for you" he said as the boys nodded.

"The first one is from @ashtonsfreckennipple (note sorry if any of these Twitter names are real) and they ask if you had a pig for a pet what would you do?" He asked.

"Well I would dress mine up in a Spider-Man costume and sing spider pig" Ashton replied as I laughed.

"Yeah I would probably do the same" Luke said.

"I would name mine bacon" Calum said as the boys laughed.

"I would make it a punk pig" michael said as the interview laughed.

"It could be our mascot for the band a punk pig" Michael said.

"No a punk pony" Ashton replied.

"Anyway next question is from @calumshalo (sorry again) and they ask if any of you have your heats taken by someone?" He asked as I stare at the tv.

"Yep food haha no not yet" Michael said as everyone laughed.

"Na well except for my drums" Ashton said.

"Nope" Luke adds as I wait for Calum's answer.

"Yes it is" Calum replied and to be honest I didn't know how to feel who has taken his heart?.

"Aw can you tell us who?" He asked as Calum shook his head.

"Sorry I can't" Calum replied as I sat down again.

"Aw okay well hopefully you ask her out soon before another man gets to her before you" he replied as I kept watching the interview. Once it finished I made a sandwich for lunch and ate it while the boys came back onto the bus and smiled as the bus started to move.

"Hey did you watch the interview?" Michael asked as I nod.

"Yep watched it all" I replied as they smiled.

"Did we do good?" Ashton asked.

"Yeah you rocked it like you always do" I replied as I finished my sandwich. After our small bus trip the boys had another concert which went amazing might I add. I was surprised that they had a concert almost every night and they had to be so tired but they never showed it and they always had so much energy in their shows it was crazy. The fans when wild like they always do but one thing that kept going threw my head was who was this girl that had Calum's heart. Once the concert finished the boys had another meet and greet and I decided to text mum.

-'hey'

-'hey sweetie how are you?'

-'good tour is so much fun'

-'that's awesome'

-'yeah how are you and dad?'

-'good your friend came over the other day to hang out but I told her you wouldn't be back for a while'

-'oh okay well it's getting late here I'll talk to you later love you'

-'love you too sweetie night xx'

I turned my phone off before looking up to see all the boys looking at me.

"Come on we have a long drive ahead of us" Calum said as I nodded.

"Why?" I asked as I followed them onto the bus as the bus started to move once we were all on.

"Because we going to our next place and its a two and a half day drive" Michael said as I sighed and walked to where my make do bed was.

"Well I'm going to get some sleep nite" I said as I have them all a hug.

"Nite" they replied as I put my phone on charge and got changed into my pjs before falling asleep.

🙊🙈🙉SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED BUT HERE IT IS HOPE YOU LIKE IT SORRY ITS SHORT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO RIGHT BUT WHERE THERE GOING IS GOING TO BE AWESOME IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS TO READ IT.

ALSO THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF YOUR LIVES TO READ MY BOOK IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS THAT I SHOULD ADD IN THE BOOK PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL ME JUST PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS AND I WILL BE SURE TO ADD IT IN THERE SOON.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND CATCHA LATER CHICKENWINGS🙊🙈🙉