Chapter 19:

**1 week later**

It was the day of the MTV awards and I was excited the guys booked a hotel for us to stay after the show. We were all getting ready on the bus and I was in the bathroom putting on my makeup and the guys were everywhere else on the bus getting ready. Once my make up was done I curled my hair into ringlets and let them fall. After my hair and makeup was done I grabbed the box and opened it to pull out the dress. It was beautiful, it was a red strapless floor length dress with silver sparkles on the top half of the dress (pic is there so you can see the outfit 😊). I slipped it on and looked in the box to see silver heels as well and I slipped them on before I looked at myself in the mirror and this person starring back at me was beautiful. I grabbed my treble clef necklace and put it on before and I put my silver earrings in and chucked on a bracelet before I looked at the end product and I smiled hopeful this was good enough. I grabbed the box when something fell out and I looked to see a silver clutch and I smiled as I picked it up and put the box away before packing up my makeup and hair utensils before I opened the door and walked to the front of the bus to see the boys in skinny jeans and Luke and Calum had a white button up shirt and Michael was wearing a white shirt with a black leather jacket and Ashton was wearing a black shirt with a black blazer. I sat next to Calum when he looked at me and smiled.

"You look beautiful" he said as I blushed and the other guys looked and smiled.

"Wow Violet you look beautiful" Luke said as Ashton and Michael agreed and the bus stopped before we had to stand up.

"Thanks Chuck we'll see you tomorrow" Ashton said as he smiled and waved.

"Have a good time guys" he said as we hopped off and waved before we waited.

"Why did Chuck drop us off here?" I asked as they boys smiled.

"What?" I asked as they all looked and I looked to see a FRECKEN LIMO oh my hot fudge cakes. They smiled at me and I was shocked as Calum opened the door and I stood there.

"Are you going to hop in?" Michael asked as I nodded before lifting my dress and hopping in before the other guys hopped in and Michael closed the door and it started driving. It was so cool being in a limo there was alcohol and glass cups on one side and lights along the top and the windows were tinted very dark.

"What do think?" Calum asked smiling at me.

"This is flipping amazing wow I'm in a limo a bloody limo" I said as the boys laughed and I took my phone out of my clutch and took a selfie.

"Selfie in the limo" I said as I got the guys in and we pulled weird faces before I smiled at the photo and put my phone back in my clutch before I saw flashing lights and my heart started beating fast.

"Ready to face the papzs?" Calum asked as I nodded slowly and he intertwined our hands before The limo came to a stop and someone opened the door and screams started as Michael hopped out then Luke, Ashton and us and all I could see was lights flashing at me as we began walking and out limo took off.

"Don't worry we get a limo back to the hotel" Calum said as I smiled.

"Come on we can go meet some celebrities before we have to go in" Ashton said as we agreed and we walked up before we met Katy Perry she was in a black dress that went to her mid thigh and it had ninja turtles all over it.

"Oh my god hi your 5 seconds of summer" she said omg I was dieing inside.

"Hi yeah and this is Calums girlfriend Violet" Luke said as she looked at me and smiled.

"Hi you are really pretty" she said as I swear my heart stopped.

"Thank you um could I get a photo with you please and I love your music" I said as she smiled.

"Yeah sure and thanks" she said as I got my phone out and she took a selfie with me.

"Well it was lovely meeting you hope we can chat again some time" she said before she waved and walked off and we walked before we met Beyoncé Be frecken yoncé.

"Hi Beyoncé we love your music" Luke said as she looked at us and smiled oh my god I felt like I wasn't even alive. She was in a black strapless playsuit that had long pants and a gold dangly belt and her hair was natural she pulled it off so well.

"Hi your 5 seconds of summer right and this beautiful girl is?" She asked as I smiled she just called me beautiful omg omg omg omfg.

"Yes we are and this is my girlfriend Violet she loves you and your music" Calum said as she smiled.

"Thank you Violet and that dress looks really good on you" she said and is swear if anyone called me ugly after this I was going to be like bitch Beyoncè just called me beautiful your comment is invalid.

"Thank you and outfit is amazing on you and um could I please get a photo?" I asked as she smiled and nodded and I got a smiling one and a silly one before she had to go and she said bye. I swear this felt like a dream but it wasn't cause I got Calum to pinch me and it hurt. We met One Direction, Little Mix, Ed Sheeran, Demi Lavato, usher, Chris brown, Ariana Grande, Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Iggy Azalea and Miley Cyrus and I got photos with all of them and they were so nice and they all called me pretty. The boys also had some interviews and I saw Taylor Swift, Pitball, Loyrd, Lana Del Ray, Selena Gomez, Justin Beiber, The Veronicas, Sam Smith, Rihanna, Rita Ora and a lot of other celebrities. The boys got Photos with fans and a fan wanted a photo with me and Calum and we both had our faces squashed up so we could fit in the photo. We were walking inside to our seats and I sat next to Calum and on my other side I sat next to One Direction.

"Hey Violet looks like I'm sitting next to you" Niall said as I smiled.

"NIALLER" the 5sos boys shouted as Niall smiled.

"hey again" he said as they sat down.

"Oh hi Violet" Liam said as I smiled and they all smiled at me.

"Hi guys" I said and Calum grabbed my hand and intertwined our hands before the lights went down and Katy perry came out as the host.

"HI MTV AWARDS HOW ARE WE?" She yelled into the microphone as everyone screamed and we waited before Justin Timberlake performed and then it went to awards and the boys had to go back stage and Calum let go of my hand.

"I'll be right back" he said as he kissed my head and walked off the other boys and I kept watching.

"You make Calum very happy and you guys are cute together" Niall said as I smiled.

"Thanks are you guys preformence?" I asked.

"Yeah we are a bit after 5sos" he said as I nodded before we kept watching the show.

"And the award for best band goes to" Ariana said as she opened the envelope.

"ONE DIRECTION" she said as everyone cheered and they hugged each other while I clapped and they ran up to the stage to get their award.

"Thank you guys so much to all the fans and everyone this is means a lot to us we love you guys thank you" Harry said as everyone clapped and they walked off stage and 5sos came on stage singing Good Girls and everyone was dancing along and I was singing. Once they finished they came and sat back down and Calum looked at me.

"How did we do?" He asked as I smiled.

"Awesome like always" I said as he smiled as intertwined our hands again before we watched more awards get presented and Beyoncè got one and I screamed while the guys laughed at me and one direction performed their single steal my girl and they were good. Before they came and sat back down.

"Now the award for best Aussie act goes to....." Katy said as she opened the envelope and I swear all of 5sos and 1D had their fingers crossed for 5sos and so did I.