Chapter 21

*The next morning*
I woke up to see Calum still sleeping as I looked to see our clothes completely off us as last night came flooding back and I smiled to myself as I pecked his lips and slowly got up to go have a shower as let him sleep. I turned on the hot water to jump in and feel the hot water touch my skin as I washed myself. I can't believe I lost my v card but to loose it to Calum I didn't mind because I wouldn't want to loose it to anyone else. Once I finished I hopped out and chucked on some black leggings and my black and white shirt with my white high tops and I put my hair up in a messy bun before I walked out to see Calum still asleep and I put my things back in my suitcase and leaned on the side of the bed before I poked his squishy face.

"Calum, babe wake up come on Calum" I said as he moved around and I sighed before I got up and stood on the bed.

"CALUM THOMAS HOOD GET UP OR I WILL GET YOU UP" I yell as he moved to put his head under the pillow.

"You asked for it" I said before I began to jump on the bed and it was actually really fun. I was careful not to jump on Calum but I jumped close to him so he felt the bounces from the bed and I laughed every time I was in the air before I feels someone grab my leg and I fell landing on them with an thud.

"Ouch" Calum said from under me as I smiled at him.

"Yay your up now go have a shower and get dressed so I can go eat" I said as I felt his arms wrapped around my waist.

"But I'm comfy do we really have to eat?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yes Cal we have to eat" I said as he sighed before he let go of my waist and I rolled off him before I saw him get up and walk to the bathroom as I stared at his perfect butt.

"Nice ass Calum" I said as he turned his head to smile at me.

"I could say the same for you" he said as he shut the door and I laughed before I began to make to bed and clean up a bit so we didn't leave it in such a mess. Once he was out the door opened to revel him in black skinny jeans and a grey v-neck and black converse as he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You were great last night" he said with a wink as I blushed and burred my head in his chest.

"Shhhhh we need to eat" I said as he laughed and I looked up to see him looking at me.

"Okay but I need my morning kiss" he said as I sighed before I leaned in and so did he before our lips touched and we kissed. I loved his kisses so much. We soon pulled away by my stomach grumbling as I smiled.

"Let's go get you some food" he said as I nodded and he took my hand and we grabbed our suitcases and we walked out of the room before walking into the elevator. Once we reached the bottom floor we gave the lady our key and I thanked her before we walked out to the bus and put our suitcases in the bus before hopping on to see the other three guys and the bus started moving.

"Morning guys" I said as took my medicine and began to eat some cereal.

"Morning" they all said smiling. To be honest we didn't have that much long of the tour left to go and I didn't want it to end. I didn't want to leave these boys and Calum and have to see them over a screen or not even see them at all but I couldn't predict the future. That's when something popped in my head and I had an idea and I was going to do it while the boys were rehursing tomorrow.

"Violet tell Michael to share the laptop" Ashton said as I looked at him confused and washed up my bowel.

"How long has Michael been on there?" I asked as Michael looks up from the screen to me.

"Not even an hour" Michael said as I nodded and looked at Ashton.

"Why don't you wait till lunch then after lunch you have the laptop?" I suggested as they nodded yeah I had this. I turned to see Luke playing his guitar as I sat next to him and Calum sat meet to me.

"Hey what song are you playing?" I asked as Luke looked at me and smiled.

"Teenage dirtbag do you wanna hear it?" He asked as I nodded and he began to play and he started singing and I joined in on the chorus with Calum as well. We had so much fun jamming our and I learnt one of their new songs which sounded really good. The rest of the day we just relaxed while Chuck drove us to the next concert place.

*next day*

The boys were out rehursing and I was at the shops with Chuck looking for a present for Calum. I've already been in 5 different shops and nothing was what I was looking for and it was annoying. I got Michael, Ashton and Luke something little and I kept looking for something for Calum. People came up to me and said how they shipped me and Calum and how they thought we were cute were as others weren't so nice but I didn't want to listen to them.

"What are we looking for exactly?" Chuck asked as I feel on a couch in a shop and he sat next to me.

"I'm looking for something that represents something about him" I said as he nodded and his eyes lit up.

"I know the shop" he said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me off the couch and we speed walked through people and past different shops. We kept walking till we stopped outside of a shop and walked in before he walked me to the men's section with necklaces, rings, bracelets and earings.

"There's got to be something in here" he said as I looked through the glass to see them all when one caught my eye in particular and I smiled before looking up at the man.

"Can I please have that one?" I asked as he smiled and nodded before I gave him the money and he gave it to me and I smiled before we walked out.

"Thanks Chuck but you have to promise not to tell the guys okay?" I asked as he nodded.

"Promise" he said as I smiled and we walked back to the bus and he started driving while I hid the present and I began writing a letter to go with present. I felt a tear fall on the letter as I whipped it away and finished it before folding it and putting it in a envelope and writing Calum's name on the front and hiding it with the present. Chuck had told me we stopped at the venue an hour ago but I wanted to finish the letter so I stayed in the bus a bit longer but now that I was finished I smiled and walked off the bus and into the dressing room to see the guys all dressed.

"Hey we haven't seen you all day" Ashton said as I smiled.

"Yeah sorry I was busy anyway rock out tonight" I said as they smiled and Calum kissed my cheek.

"We always do babe anyway I gotta go love you" he said before the boys ran to go on stage as I smile and turned to see chuck.

"When does he get the present?" Chuck asked as I sigh.

"Not till tour ends or I do" I said and to be honest I was scared that day could come at anytime and it scared me.

🙊🙈🙉HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE CHAPTER BUT THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT CHAPTER THAT WILL LINK UP SOON BUT FOR NOW HOPED YOU LIKED IT AND PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT🙊🙉🙈