Chapter 29

*1 week of tour left*
It was the last week of tour for the boys and two weeks till Christmas which was exciting. The boys were rehursing for their concert tonight so I decided to take chuck and go christmas shopping for presents. Chuck and I were walking around the shops and I had the oxygen tank as a backpack. We were walking around and I saw couples holding hands and family's with little kids as I smiled. I wish I could have a family and raise a kid but I know that will never happen because of my cancer.

"Do you want to go in that shop?" Chuck asked snapping out of my though as I nodded and we walked into city beach and we walked into the guy section because I wasn't getting them anything girly. We looked around at different things but they weren't what I was looking for so we left. We soon walking into jay jays and I loved this shop they had so much cool clothes.

"Let's get this for Michael" chuck said holding up a shirt that said look at all the f**ks I give with two fingers on it and I laughed.

"Yes oh my god" I said as he smiled and I found a beanie that said Diva on it for Luke and I brought them as we walked out. I had like four bandanas for Ashton, a shirt and hair die for Michael, a beanie and a box of chocolate for Luke now I just need something for Calum.

"Do you want to see something in the music shop for Calum?" Chuck asked as I nodded and we walked in there and I saw shelves with CDs, records, mixtapes on them and boxes full of posters and instruments everywhere as we looked around. There was heaps in here but something that caught my eyes was a electric bass at the back as I picked it up and smiled as I showed Chuck.

"What do you think?" I asked as he nodded.

"It's really nice how much?" He asked as I looked at the price tag.

"$250" I said as he nodded (I don't know how much guitars really are sorry).

"Do you want to get it?" He asked as we nodded and we walked up to the girl at the cash out and I brought the guitar and thanked her before we walked out.

"Now I have to get you a present what do you want?" I asked as Chuck put the guitar case over his shoulder.

"Just a box of chocolate will be fine" he said as I looked at him.

"You sure?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah I already got your present so it's all good" he said as I smiled and went into a random shop and got a box of chocolates for Chuck before we began to walk out of the shops.

***

Once we reached the bus chucked grabbed out the wrapping paper and helped me wrap the presents for everywhere. We wrapped Ashton's first which was easy, then Chucks present, than Luke's presents, the Michaels present and then Calum's present. Once we finished all of them we hid them so no one will find them and we high five each other and laugh.

"We did it" I said as he nodded and we walked into the area as all the girls were walking in to take their seats for the concert.

"Yeah the boys will love them" he said smiling.

"You sure?" I asked as he nodded and we reached the dressing room before we knocked on the door.

"Come in" they all say as we open the door and they all look at us and smile.

"Hey how was Christmas shopping?" Luke asked as I smiled.

"Good Chuck reckons you will all love your presents" I said.

"What are they?" Michael asked smiling.

"Sorry can't tell you" I said as they all sighed and grunted.

"Well we are going shopping for your present tomorrow" Ashton said as I smiled before the all stood up and Ash grabbed his drum sticks.

"I can't wait to see them anyway rock out tonight boys this is your last week of tour" I said as I gave them all a hug and Calum a peck on the lips before they ran on stage to play for everyone and I watched from side stage man was I going to miss this.

🙊🙈🙉SORRY ITS SHORT AND SHIT I HAD NOT IDEAS OR INSPRATION FOR THIS CHAPTER IM HAVING BAD WRITERS BLOCK BUT I HOPE IT GETS BETTER ANYWAY PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT🙈🙊🙉