Chapter 16

It was our second day camping tomorrow we were leaving for tour again and we were currently exploring. I was walking next to Calum while Ashton was filming our adventure for the fans while Michael and Luke would point out things like little kids.

"Hey look its a rainbow lorikeet" Luke said as we looked up in the tree to see it singing and Ashton pointed his phone to the bird as we continued walking.

"We haven been walking for about an hour now and my feet are hurting" Ashton said to his phone.

"How much longer?" Michael asked.

"I don't kn-" Calum was cut off.

"GUYS QUICKLY LOOK" Luke said as we ran to see see a horse and a baby horse which Ashton got on camera before it ended.

"Aw the baby is adorable" I said smiling.

"You know they do horse riding at this camp site" Luke said as I shook my head.

"No you didn't tell me" I said as he smiled.

"Well they do wanna go?" He asked as I nodded.

"Well let's go" he said as we made our way back to the camp site. Once we got their we walked to where the horses were and we talked to the lady who gave us a saddle and took us out to the horses. We each got our own horse and we put the Seattle on it before we hopped on. Michael was on a brown horse, Luke and Calum were on white and brown ones, Ashton and I were black ones as the instructor hopped on her horse and we followed her. It was really bumpy but fun we went through lakes and over rocks and hills. It was honestly so fun. Once we finished we hopped off and we got to feed the horses before we said bye and walked back to our camp site.

"Hey guys we just went horse back riding" Ashton said moving his phone so it got all of us.

"It was very bumpy it hurt my butt" Michael said as we laughed.

"It's true" Michael said.

"Yeah it was but it was fun it's day two of our camping and we are having so much fun" Ashton said.

"Oh god I have three seconds byeee" he said before it ended and he uploaded it and we reached our little camp site.

"Can't believe we are back on tour tomorrow" Luke said as we nodded.

"We are like half way through the tour" Calum said as I got a bottle of water and drank some.

"Who wants to play a game of soccer?" Calum asked as we all agreed.

"I'll be the ref" I said.

"Are you sure?" Luke asked as I nodded.

"Yep now I want to pick the teams" I said as they nodded.

"Um team Lashton vs team malum" I said as the high fived each other. We made goals using two chairs at each end with a gap for the ball to go through.

"Start game" I said as they began to play and they would run past each other and I decided to take some photos. I got good ones of them all kicking the ball and Calum scoring a goal.

"1-0" I said as Michael and Calum chest bumped.

"Best of three next round go" I said as they played again and this time Ashton scored.

"1 all" I said as Michael and Ashton high fived. The boys played more rounds before Calum kicked the ball and he scored and won.

"3-2 we have a winner team MALUM" I said as they hugged and laughed.

"Good job" Ashton said as they shook hands.

"Well I'm tired" Luke said as he fell on his chair.

"I think we all are" Michael said as they pulled their chairs back and sat down and I got them all water as they said thank you.

After a while we started the fire and made dinner before we ate it and cleaned up. We cooked marshmallows and played truth or dare which was an interesting game. Michael had to make a song about pizza, Luke had to kiss Calum's foot, Ashton had to invent a new food in 7 seconds, Calum had to be a girl until his next turn and I had to be a Pokemon till my next turn. After a while we went into our tent and Luke zipped up the tent door before we all said goodnight and went to sleep this was the best camping ever and I could cross it off my bucket list.