Christmas Chaos

Okay so we all know it's the merriest time of the year. 😒 Not. It's chaos. In shreds- it's been dEMOLISHED.

First of all- Presents. Me personally, I procrastinate until the last second I have. So that means this weekend I'm stuck shopping. Like. What do I get them? Can I afford what they want? Do they own this item already? So much thinking.

Second- Family. I wanna take a minute to say whoever thought it was a fun idea to invite all the family over so you can awkwardly open your gifts in front of people who still think you're ten and a girl, Ouch.

Like how the hell have you been convinced I'm ten for four years now? The fuck?

Third- the wait. All the boxes coming in, daring you with every glance. Open me, they scream at you and you can't. You have to wait. And they keep coming. And filling. And arriving. And being slid under the tree.

Waiting. And waiting. Touch one? YOuRe GrOunDeD.

You know that old trICK we ALL pulled as kids? Ya know the one where we'd magically "have to pee" at what we thought was like 3:00 AM but in all reality was probably only 1:00AM barely? Yeah that one. And we'd all have to take the long way so that we could sneak by the presents. Or maybe we'd use the bathroom but sneak by it to look outside cause "I'm thirsty" or "I heard my cat!"

Parents always knew it but never stopped us.

ALSO
If you are 10 or below stop reading right now or you will literally be ruined.

I mean it.

Seriously guys last warning.

Wow stop scrolling already

S A N T A

I S

F A K E

okay carry on. I've warned you.

YOUR ELF ON THE SHELF? THAT HOE IS FAKE TOO.

Okay lemme elaborate here- Saint Nick WAS real. The neighborhood man who would give food to kids. Yeah. No. Santa now is whoever you live with sO.

Okay now that I've ruined your Christmas carry on.