Is It Easier To Hate Or To Love?

I'm curious, is it easier to hate or to love? And since I'm new, to emotionally attaching myself to others that is, I'd like you guys to comment on which suits you. 

Now I have to think about this question, because it could be both depending. I don't know quite which I want to be easier either, because if love is easy and comes naturally without effort it seems to undo all the love that is in place. It gets taken for granted. But hate does come easy, in its own way. Hate has a passion to it, which pushes effort and the feelings attached to it. 

But hate, once you can detach from the humanity part of things, comes easy. It just flows and takes control and overrides any and all other emotions, slowly shutting down every other aspect of your life. That is when love isn't the first emotion to be noticed. 

As humans, we love to hate and hate to love. It's rather paradoxical in a sense. I won't deny the fact we hate a lot of things. Sometimes we hate loving someone or something, but we also love to hate. Like how we all love to hate Umbridge. It's different than simply hating something, because you can put real passion behind something. It breathes life into the fire and keeps it expanding into an eternal flame. 

This was short, and I don't even think I answered it, but given it was more of an eye opener/ rhetorical question, I am not terribly concerned. What do you think?