Worst

The worst feeling in the world, or one of them anyways, is the moment you wake up and realize that overnight your bond with someone weakened a lot.

No particular reason, it just happened. You get de-attached from someone you've held near yourself for months, And it hurts because you can't tell them. It isn't their fault.

I woke up a few days ago and realized my friend, who has saved me countless times, who texts with me daily, and who likes the same shows I like, Doesn't really care the same.

And it sucks because I want to see them. In fact I am seeing them, they live close to where I'm headed for my grandmothers funeral tomorrow. But it's going to be an awkward hello that's a promise.

I don't know, It's just weird because for so many months now I've wanted to see her. For months I've played out how it would go in my head and i know now it won't go like that.

It'll be an awkward meet up with an awkward silence filling the air until I, most likely, make some form of an awkward joke to fill this void of nothingness and then the crushing feeling of "I want to leave." But leaving is going to be painful too, because I already left her once. I already said goodbye, I already abandoned her.

So yeah. It is a horrible feeling. At his point.. I don't even know if I want to see her.  Guess I have a solid 40 minutes to decide..