Chapter 2• Family Time

Cianna

I had just pulled up to the medium-big house Joanna owned. I looked over, seeing my cousin Lena next door, posted up up with some dudes on the porch. All eyes were on me as I hopped out and the car pulled off.

Lena eyes went wide when she saw me, and she immediately ran over to me, hugging me tight as hell.

"Cici!, bitch...I missed you!" She yelled and I laughed.

"You really gone be missing me If you don't let me breath..ghadd damn!" I shook my head, and she let me go, chuckling.

"Mybad, I just ain' seen in you in so long li' girl. How ya' been?"

"I've been...good."

"Mhm, I know you lying. We gone talk later." She told me and I nodded. The front door swung open, and Kingston, aunt Joanna and Lulu walked out.

Lulu ran up and hugged me, "Ain seen yo ass in so long!"

"Watch yo damn mouth!" Joana warned her, and she smacked her lips. I chuckled as joana pushed her out the way and gave me a long, warming hug.

"I missed you niece, I've been trying to get you and Carlos for the past few months. I never liked that basterd." She rolled her eyes, referring to Michael.

"Me neither, say one thing ci and I'll murk his ass." Kingston told me and Joanna backhanded him.

"Y'all gone quit playing wimme!"

Kingston gave me a hug, and the dudes that was on the porch came over.

"Damn we having a family reunion? Who is this? Hay friend." One of them smiled at me. I gave him a awkward smile, and wave.

"Ben take yo ass on." Lulu waved him off and he smacked his lips.

"Shut yo young ass up!" He told her, and she flciked him off going inside the house.

"Curse one more time! And imma pop all y'all asses." Joana bucked.

"With what? A water gun?" One with big ears mumbled, making everyone burst out laughing  even her.

"Fuck you KD, where my son at?" She asked looking around and the one behind 'Ben' looked up from his phone.

"Hay mama' " he smiled and she pulled him into a hug. Fuck wrong with this man forhead?

"You haven't been coming to see me!" She mushed his head.

"Mybad, I been in the stu a lot lately."

"Yeah my boay been working hard." A light skin one dapped him up as he smiled.

"Oh is that so?"

"Mhm" he nodded.

"That's good, well they'll see y'all in a Lil bit. Let us talk show her around." She told them, and they nodded walking back over to the porch.

We walked into the house, and it was still nice as hell.

"You gone have Kingston old room. He didn't mine taking the basement fa ya." She told me. Me and her walked up the stairs, and I glanced at the other rooms as we strolled passed them.

"This where u gone be." She stood in the doorway, and I walked passed her sitting on the bed.

"Thank you, auntie Joanna. Momma tol me you the only one that took me in, and I appreciate that, giving her situation." I stood up and gave her a hug.

"No problem, and Michael won't lay a damn finger on you, as long you got us." She assured me, and left the room.

I stashed my money under the bed and headed downstairs seeing lulu and lena on the couch. Once they saw me they smiled, standing up and placing their phones in their back pocket.

"Ready to go?" Lulu asked, and I looked at her confused.

"Go where?"

"Next door, duh."