Chapter 11• Don't tell

Cianna

"You still mad at me?" He came up behind me, snaking his hands around my waist as I cooked breakfast.

"No, I'm mad at the fact you didn't tell me you had 4 kids dude." I shoved him away.

"Bruh, that ain't the first thing I'd tell a girl. Plus, it's all over the Internet. I would of thought you knew by now."

"The hell? Nigga I don't stalk you, never did, never will."

(A/N yes I do.💀)

"Damn, you sound rude as fuck." He mushed my head. His son came running into the kitchen, tapping my leg and pointed to his cup that was on the counter.

"You want it?" He nodded.

"Get it ya damn self." Kentrell laughed. I handed him the cup and cut my eyes at kentrell.

"Don't do him like that."

"Mane Draco bad as hell and He a thug, he gone be okay." He waved me off, and the bacon was done, so i took it out and started mixing the pancakes.

"Oh shit, I got me a Lil chef round hea." He chuckled and I shook my head.

"Ain nun of this fa you." He sucked his teeth.

"Hell it is, I'll throw Alla that shit out."

"Kentrell, you ain't stupid." I shook my head and he stood up.

"I'm retarted, that's why." I chuckled at him. After a while, the food was done. I had just finished making Draco a small plate and set it on the table for him. He smiled at me before digging in.

Seeing it wasnt much food left, I just took what I can get and put it on a plate. Kentrell must of saw because he scooted his place towards me an grabbed mine.

"Hm, take mine."

"No it's good i-"

"Take the damn food cianna." He called me by my real name, and I knew he was serious because he never does that.

Lowkey, I was happy as hell because I  was STARVING. After a while, Draco hopped down, leaving his plate and i laughed watching him run. Bowlegged like his damn daddy. I looked over and kentrell was picking at his food, looking sad for some reason. I went over and sat closer by him.

"Hey trell, what's wrong?" I put my hand on his shoulder and he shook his head.

"You wouldn't undastand."

"Well, if you talk to me, I would."

"It's jus.." He sighed, "I love all my kids, and I should get the privileged to see them. My baby momma, ha ass be tripping mane. I got two kids by ha and she won't let me see neither one. I don't want em growin up thinkin' ain neva in they life, because when I try, she won't let me. My fatha disappointed me as a kid, so I wouldn't want ta disappoint mines." I nodded taking everything in. This is actually sad as hell. From how he takes care of Draco, he seems like a good father.

"You want me...beat ha ass?" I asked, serious as hell and he chuckled.

"Nah, she probably just mad ion want ha ass nomo."

"It's always like that." I shook my head.

"Imma beat cho ass tho." He mugged me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?"

"You got me out hea soundin like a pussy n shit." He mushed my head and I laughed.

"I just got that effect on people.." I mumbled and he looked at me for a long time, biting down on his lip.

"What?.. " I chuckled nervously as he continued to stare.

"Nun jus'.." He grabbed my face, smashing his lips onto mine. I got up, straddling his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled back and smiled at me. He was about to speak but loud voices from the living room could be heard.

"I'm Innis bitch!" Kd loud as yelled and I smacked my lips.

"3 shit bitch!" I heard a smack and a couple people started laughing. I got up off his lap an threw the extra food that was on the plate away, as he walked into the living room.

"Who cooking!? It smell good." I could hear boomer soft ass voice, along with somebody sniffing the air.

"Stop sniffin shit!" I heard lulu laughed and I shook my head. After I was done, I went back into the livingroom, and all eyes was on me as I sat by kentrell.

"Talking bout us, what the hell y'all got goin on?" Lena smirked at us and I looked at kentrell as he looked at me.

"That's a question that can't be answered yet."

"Damn, I needa find me a li' bitch a sum." Three smacked his lips and I laughed.

"What happened to ole girl you talked to at the party?"

"After the party, I took her home wimme right?" We nodded, "After we fucked, around early Inna morning, she went to the bathroom but I didn't know. I heard the door creek open and I looked up seeing this bitch was Baldhead as Eva, tellin you, I had mo' hair den ha. I looked over and saw this bitch wig on my pillow. When I tell y'all, ain Neva seen nothing scare me so fast. I tell ha, I say, "getcho baldheaded ass out my shit. And take this matted ass wig witchu." By the time he finished, everybody was slumped over laughing.

"Three you funny as hell son! But cici, why u ain ova at the crib?" I looked at kentrell. He shrugged, giving me the signal to tell if I want.

"I saw Miguel.."

"Girl who the hell i- Ohhhhh, ohhhh, ohhh shit! Cici what the hell? Why you ain't tell momma?"

"Because Lena, I don't want her freaking out."

"We can burn this nigga right now." Kd shrugged.

"Did you at least tell your mother?" I shook my head.

"Cici..."

"Look Lena, imma be perfectly fine with kentrell aight? And don't tell auntie Jo."

"Mhm, wat Eva." She got up, walking out the door.