Chapter 9• Unexpected

Cianna

Currently, me and kentrell was at the studio. He had this song he wanted me to listen to and begged me to come with him. Me and him got up earlier around 8 am, considering everybody was still hung over from last night. Malu had went back home or something, after the argument her and kentrell had last night.

"Aye, run that back." Kentrell said, as he looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back, then looked down at my phone as it buzzed.

BadbitchLu😙: Cici bitch where you at

Lenaaa💅: right! We boutta go to IHOP

- I'm minding my business

Lenaaa💅: yeah with kentrell

BadbitchLu😙: ohh shit you mess with kentrell?!!!

Lenaaa💅: hell yeah you late

- I don't mess with anyone- ykw bye💀

"Cici come listen to the hook. Tell me if you like it." Kentrell waved me over to them.

"Who a never leave me, always happy for to see me. Who a never mistreat me, entertain me like a TV. One who adore me, go to war do anything for me. Always go hard for me, never lie, now that's real loyalty." I bobbed my head to it. He looked at me the whole time as the song played.
"I didn't know you could sing."

"You don't know a lot of stuff.. " he smirked and rolled my eyes.

"They boutta go to IHOP.. What time you gone be done?"

"I gotta rap this next verse- how bout I take you out afterwards? Deal?" He asked and I nodded my head with a smile on my face.

"Deal."

________

"What you getting?" I frowned as I peeked over at his menu, to see which one he was looking at. He mushed my head, holding the menu to his chest.

"Move nosy ass li girl."

"Why I gotta be Alla dat?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because yo-" he was cut off by the waitress approaching us.

"Hi, my name is Miguel, I will be your waitress today. What can I start you off with?" He looked familiar.

"Lemme get a uhhhhh....a uhhhhhh...uhhhhh... A water please." I bursted out laughing.

He kept eyeing me down making me shift uncomfortably in my seat.

"You good?" Kentrell questions and I nodded.

"And for you... ma'am?" He looked at me, and I pointed to the Dr. Pepper. He wrote it down, looking at me one more time before walking away.

"You sho' you good? You look worried and shit.." He looked at my face.

"Y-yeah-

"Now you stuttering and shit. Tell me what the hell going on."

"Nothing, just somebody I thought I knew."

"What? Ya ex a sum?" He looked me dead in my eyes.

"Hell no! You see how he look?" I made a disgusted face and he laughed. Nigga had me fucked up, if he think I was going for that.

"Oh, so wasup wit me and you?"

"What do you mean?" I rose my eyebrow.

"You know what I mean Shawty.." He grabbed my hands, rubbing them.

"Nope kentrell. You still a li boy an-"

"Then let me show you my grown man ways! Fuck." He mugged me before a smirk grew on his face.

"Not in that way." I rolled my eyes. Then, our waiter, Miguel came back to the table with our drinks. He set them down then pulled out his note pad.

"What and I get you today?" He asked kentrell.

"Lemme get DA li steak rightchea an-and gimme DA green beans wit dis baked batato." He wrote it down.

"And for you...cianna?" He smirked and I looked up at him choking on my drink. Kentrell looked at me, jaw clenched.

"How the hell you know ha name?"

"M-miguel?" My heart started beating.

"So you do know this nigga? cici I'm boutta beat yo ass fa lyin' na me, but after you tell me what you and this nigga got going on!" If looks could kill, I'd be dead.

"This Michale son kentrell!"

"Mich- who the hell is that?" While he was talking I stood up, grabbing my purse.

"We gotta go." I told him, walking away but Miguel grabbed my arm.

"Say, what the hell you doin' let ha go!" Kentrell pushed him.

"Pussy don't putcho hands on me!" Miguel pushed him back. By now all the attention was on us.

"Kentrell, just come on.." I said in a calm voice, hoping he'd calm down.

"Nah! This pussy ass nigga wanna do some!"

I rubbed my temples. I was frustrated as hell,"Ken calm down!"

Somebody came and picked Miguel up, and this nigga was 'fake struggling' as if he was gone do something.

"Aye! COUNT YO FUCKIN DAYS CIANNA!"