22• Gone

Kentrell🌦

"Forreal like, I told her, she wanna be a corner hoe, then she gone live onnat damn corner" three told us another story about one of his nightstand, making us slump over laughing. This nigga.

"Three, You Hell!" Lena told him, shaking her head, along with me.

"You can't never keep a girl" Jania told him and he smacked his lips, opening his mouth but I gave him a look. Instead he just waved her off. Lulu mumbled something and jania looked over at her, raising her eyebrow.

"Don't" I said in her ear. She flopped back in her seat, crossing her arms.

"Cici! Come look at this shit" Lena yelled, with her phone in her hand. From how she was looking, I'm guessing it was funny. Nobody heard footsteps, so she smacked her lips.

"I know you hear me!" She yelled again. Nothing.

She huffed, walking up the steps. Boomer started up another conversation making us zone out on us. She came back downstairs with a worried face.

"D-did she every come back—in the house" We shrugged. I unwrapped my arms from around jania waist.

"She went outside right?" Lulu nodded. Me, Ben, boomer, and three went outside seeing a broken mirror and the car door still open.

I ran over, picking the mirror up.

"What the hell?" Ben mumbled.

Three came over examining the mirror.

"This don't look like no regular drop—look" he said. I looked at it, Jaw clenched.

"Aww Hell nah, Who you think did this shit?"

"What's going on? What happened—the hell?" Lena said as her, jania, and lulu finally came out The house. Lena looked at the mirror and gasped, covering her mouth. Tears formed in lulu eyes, and jania sat there dumbfounded.

"Who the fuck did this shit?" I asked looking over at Lena and she shrugged.

"How the hell would I know, kentrell?"

"Y'all be with her. Gotta know sum"

"I don't know, shit! She barely talked to me since we came back from the trip" She yelled back.

Everybody started arguing on who could it be. Why would anybody take her? Cici stays to herself most of the time. She don't bother anybody. And whoever it is, Imma kill that nigga. Fuck you touching my girl fa?

"WAIT!" Lulu yelled, holding her finger up. Everybody looked at her.

"I-I think I know"

"Who!?" I asked right away.

"M-"

"Miguel! — Son of a bitch!" Lena yelled, Holding her head. I tilted my head at her.

"Hell yall talkin bout"

"Mama told us some about seeing him at the store"