Chapter 3• Nba Gang

Cianna

"What's her name again?" The one who's name I learned was kd asked and I smacked my lips.

"For the last time Kd, her name Cici." Lulu and Lena laughed. Once we left from their house we came over here.

All of them ended up getting high as hell, and tried to get me to smoke but I passed on it.

"Lulu lemme nut on ya feet so u can take baby steps." Ben mumbled and all of them bursted out laughing.

"He got some to drink?" I whispered in Lena ear and this bitch got weak out of no where. I scrunched my face up, before getting up and going to the kitchen by myself. I opened the refrigerator, seeing a koolaid jug so I grabbed it and searched his cabinets for cups. I grabbed me a cup and started pouring the koolaid in it. A pair of hands was placed on my waste as I felt somebody press against me and slide to the other side.

"Mybad Shaw." He mumbled and I looked up seeing it was the dude with dents in his forhead. He turned the sink on and began washing his hands that clearly ain't have shit on them.

"Y-you good." I mumbled back. He grabbed a paper towel, leaning against the counter, drying his hands. He held a smirk on his face.

"Who told you to come in my kitchen and drink my juice?" This nigga asked a question I literally don't have a answer to. I just shrugged taking a sip.

"You don't know?" He asked, and I shook my head. He took the cup from me and poured it in the sink and my mouth dropped. He watched my facial expression with every drop. Once he was done he dropped the cup in the sink, giving me a look I couldn't read.

"Yo juice spilled." He mumbled walking passed me.

"Son of a bitch." I shook my head walking back into the livingroom, plopping on the couch. Kd looked at me.

"Hell wrong witchu?" I asked and I glanced over at Him. He was smiling at me, but I still held a mug on my face.

"Nun, y'all gotta store round here?"

"Yeah it's one up the block." Three answered. I like three, he was all laid back and chill and so was boomer.

"I be back then.." I told them, standing up.

"Lemme come witchu, you dont even know where it's at." He stood up and I smacked my lips.

"I'm good, I'll GPS it."

"Bitch this ain't no grocery sto' And K gimme some skittles a sum'." Kd answered.

"Ight, where yo money?" He asked and kd smacked his lips, pulling out a dollar.

"There bitch, gimme the green pack." He still had his hand out.

"Fuck you still got yo hand out fo?" Kd mugged him and he didn't say anything. Kd smacked his lips pulling out 50 cent and slapping it in his hand.

"Anybody need anything else?..No? Bet." I opened the door with him right on my trail. We exited the yard and began walking down the road.

"Wea ya from?" He spoke up, and I looked over at him.

"Illinois" i told him and he nodded.

"You like it down there?" He asked and I shrugged.

"It's coo' nun more, nun less."

"Oh... You good?" He asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"What you Mean?"

"Deep down Shawty, I know you damaged. I can see it in ya eyes. Wanna know how I know?" I nodded.

"Because im damaged ass hell too. Only a few gone understand tho. My fans swear they know me bu-"

"Wait.. Fans?" I questioned and he nodded.

"Yea, youn know me?" He gasped over dramatically while clutching his hand over his chest. I laughed.

"Not really.."

"You telling me, you never heard of NBA youngboy." He asked and it brought up the thought of Carlos. Even though he was 6 years old, Carlos used to turn up to his music damn near every day.

"Oh yeah, my lil brudda used to listen to you."

"Sounds like a touchy subject." He looked over at me.

"Yeah.. Let's save that fo later." We arrived at the small corner store.

It was a few kids posted up in the front with their bikes and once they saw him, their eyes damn near popped out they head. I caught him smiling at their facial expression witch made me start to admire it.

He stopped and talk to the kids while I went inside and grabbed me everything I needed. Shortly after, he came and grabbed kd skittles and paid for them, before walking out.

"Ight y'all, be safe, and stay in school."

"But u didn't." One of the younger kids spoke up.

"Aye, don't be like me. Make yo momma proud son.. Some I wish I could do." He mumbled the last part.