Chapter 7• Red lobster

Cianna

Just like we guessed, sure enough they asses on some. Ben sat by lulu, and kd sat down and on the other side of him sat lena, with a huge ass smirk on her face.

Kentrell came and sat by me, and I like a damn puppet his girlfriend tagged alone, but she was sitting in front of him.

"Quit being loud!" I whisper yelled at kd. He was causing all type of attention to come our way.

"Fuck these people- matter fact, HELL YALL LOOKING AT?" he yelled and the boys bursted out laughing. Lulu reached, and popped the back of his neck, causing Ben to mug her. She straightend up so fast causing me to looks at Lena, and she sipped what ever was in her cup. I pulled out my phone nd texted her.

- bitch you saw that?

Lena❤😑: Hell yeah

"Who you texting?" Kentrell whispered down in my ear.

"Nobody, mind your business" I mushed his head. Malu looked at me, with a mug on her face.

"Problem? You been mugging me all night." I tilted my head.

"Chill." Kentrell whispered.

"Actually yeah, the fact you touching on my nigga and you sitting by him. That's posed to be my seat."

"Baby girl, he came and sat by me."

"I don't give a damn, you should have got up." I know damn well this bitch aint-

"Malu chill yo ass out!" He mugged her.

"y'all, she just mad they gave her a kids meal." Kd waved her off, and everybody started geeking on the low even ken. She smacked her lips, plopping back in the seat. After that died down, everybody started up their own conversation. I felt a hand on my thigh and I looked down and smacked it away. He put it back right there and started playing with the buttons on my jeans.

"What is you doing?" I mugged him, but he ignored all of that. He unbuttoned my Jeans and slipped his hands in there, feeling it from the outside. The waiter came, and took everyone's order. Then it was my turn.

"And for you?" Kentrell took this the time to slip his fingers in my panties. He slipped one finger in, making me gasp. Im a full blown virgin, and never experienced none of this.

"Cici!?" Lena called out, and I looked over at her. He kept moving in and out of me.

"You ight?"

"Y-yeah, wh-yy" I responded and she looked at me funny before pointed towards the waiter.

"Oh y-yeah, give me th-at right there.." I closed my eyes shut, hoping he'd he go away.

"Uhm ma'am, i don't know what you're talking about."

"Just G-gimme some damn shrimp." I practically yelled out as he went faster, entering two fingers. A weird feeling came over me as I felt my stomach warm up.

Oh shit

"S-top Im fin-na" I mumbled, only for him to hear. And like always he ignored me. It was only a while before my whole body shook, and my mouth parted as I let out a soft moan. Kd looked at me like I was stupid, before smirking and shaking his head. Kentrell took his fingers out of me and held them low. I saw all the juices that was dripped from his fingers. On the low, he slid his fingers in his mouth sucking it all up. I looked at him with a mug.

"You mus' want some mo'?" He whispered in my ear making my face Clear up. He chuckled to himself. Malu stood up, pulling down her short ass dress, and walked over to him, bending down in his ear.

"I'm about to go to the bathroom." I heard her say and he nodded, grabbing her face. He kissed her for a while and added tongue. I looked at him surprised as hell when they finished, and he looked over at me with a silly smirk on his face.

Everyone ate, and we had different conversations about any and everything.

Lena❤😑: Kd told me everything. I want details

- idk what you talking about

Lena❤😑: lemme refresh your memory... One finger, how bout two?

-omg bye

I looked at kd and mushed his head.

"Really?"

"What you do that for?" He rubbed his head, "ohh" he laughed.

________

"Put the damn blind fold on girl!" Ben mugged lulu.

"Nah y'all on sum'" she shook her head moving his hand.

"Quit bein' so damn difficult.." Kentrell mumbled and she looked at him.

"Shut yo moon surface foehead ass up." She bucked, and he sucked his teeth as everybody bursted out laughing.

"Move! I got it myself." She pushed Ben out the way. Once she tied it on, we lead her to the car.
We pulled up to the medium big building. Lena and Ben helped her out. Kentrell was walking with malu, and kd came walking beside me.

"What you want now kd?"

"Oh nothing my dear. Just finger good- I mean feeling good right now." He smiled walking away. I sucked my teeth.

Lena opened the door while Ben still held on to lulu. We walked in and Ben took the blindfold off her.

"Surprise!"