Chapter 16• Vacation Vibes

Cianna

"Mane finally! Shit. It's hot as hell." Kd ass complained stepping out the car. Me and Trell was the last row so we got out last. We got our bags and Montana closed the trunk, locking the car in the process. Once we made it inside the hotel, nobody was really in line so we got to our rooms pretty quickly. Kentrell and Kd and three had a room, Lulu and Ben, Me and Lena baby joe and boomer and Montana had his own room.

"Oh shit, it feel good as hell." Lena sighed, dropping her bags as she plopped down on the bed as the nice size air conditioner blew in her face.

"You gone be sick as hell."

"Ion give a damn, it's hot as hell outside." I laughed at her.

"This joint nice." I say to her, looking around the hotel room.

"Mhm" I heard her mumbled and I looked back to see her half asleep. I smacked my teeth at her. I really couldn't blame her because I was sleepy as hell too, but I also needed a shower.

After a nice, soothing shower, I put on a big T-shirt and climed into the other bed they had in the room. I closed my eyes letting sleep take over me.

*
Hearing the door open and close, and loud voices I sucked my teeth.

"WAKE YALL ASSES UP." I heard kd yelled and a thud  following it. I looked up seeing Lena mugging him and him holding the side of his face while looking down at one of her sneakers that was on the ground.

"Lena don't play with me, I'll fuck You up farreal." He pointed to her. Her eyes widens as she turns the other way.

"What the hell yall want. We trying to sleep."

"And we trying to go to the beach, so get up." Ben replies. I gave him a stupid look.

"Well maybe, I don't want to go to the beach."

"Well maybe, you don't have a choice so get up."

"And don't put on nun to revealing or imma kick ya ass." Kentrell looked up from his phone. This nigga been in his phone the whole ride here, the whole time of us getting the rooms plus now.

"Whatever, worry about what ever got you all into that phone." I get up, walking over to my suitcase. I heard somebody smack they lips.

"How you know this nigga ain't handling business." Three co-sign, and kentrell dapped him up.

"And how you know he not." I grab my bathing suit, stopping in the middle of the room with my hands on my hip. He got quiet. Thought so. I walked into the bathroom, closing the door, hearing them continue to talk shit. I was in the middle of putting my swimsuit on before I heard the door open making me jump and cover my self. I mugged him.

"I coulda been naked bitch."

"Ain't nun Ian seen before, but aye, wats yo problem?" He tilted his head.

"What's yours? Why you all in that phone."

"Handling business."

"So you handling business on vacation?"

"Didn't I just say that." I scoffed at his reply.

"Yeah okay, save that bullshit for some one else." I shove him out the way,but all he did was grab me and push me against the door, wrapping a hand loosely around my throat.

"Quit fucking playing with me." He eyed me. I rolled my eyes, making him squeeze tighter.

"Farreal Cianna, Chill yo ass out dude. I just said I'm handling business." He pecked my lips. As much as I didn't want to believe him, I still did. I nodded as he let me go, pulling me into a hug while laying kisses on my neck.

"I luh you."

"Okay."

"You ain gon say it back?" He laughed at me as he mushed my head.

"I said okay, that's enough."

"Fuck you." He mushed my head walking out. I did a few more things before walking back into the room. All eyes were on me.

"Ain even pay attention to allat, hell na you ain't wearing it." He shook his head walking over to me. I stepped back before he could grab me.

"Go handle your BuIsnEss." He smacked his lips at my reply.

"Yeah aight, any nigga that look getting popped. That's goes for you n— Three im boutta beat yo ass." He ran over to three who was just eyeing me down. I laughed and Lena stood up, going into the bathroom.

A while later we had made it to the beach. Ben and Boomer was acting childish as hell, as lulu watched them splash water on each other, Kd and Lena was boo'd up. I was in the sand, laid back on a beach towel, eyes closed. I got an uneasy feeling and looked up seeing somebody standing over me.

"Um sir, you're blocking my view." I say, as they started laughing. I knew that ugly ass laugh.

I smacked my lips, "Mane watchu want? I'm tryna chill, I have no time for your shenanigans."

"Girl, you know you love me." He did this goofy ass smile. I waved him off.

"Anyway, tell them I'll back a little while later."

"Well, where are you going." I propped my self up.

"Just tell them." He said sternly, and I rolled my eyes nodding. He bent down, planting a kiss on my lips before walking off.

"No good ass nigga."

_________