Chapter 6• birthday girl

Lulu☔️

"Its my birthday!" I yelled loud as hell throughout the house. It was around 9 am. Momma was up cooking breakfast, cici was watching TV in the living room and lena was in the kitchen.

"Nobody give a damn! Shutcho ass up!" Kingston came from the basement, looking sleepy as hell as he mushed my head.

I was officially 16 years old. And 16 is close to 17, and 17 is basically 18 so yeah.. I'm grown.

"Finally a 16 year old." Cici chuckled walking into my room.

"Shut up, you just one year older" I rolled my eyes.

"My birthday in 3 months though." She shrugged and I smacked my lips.

"My little sister is 16, you getting so grown man." Lena dramatic ass walked into the room.
"Don't start that shit." I mugged her and she bucked.

"Don't start cussing like you grown."

"Yeah, wateva" I got up and walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower.

"What you doing today?" Lena questions and I shrugged.

"Its the weekend and I'm basically legal. We can do a whole lot of shit."

"Bitch, basically don't count. And ain nobody in this room legal except for Lena." Cici pointed to her.

"So..?" Lena looked away.

"So.. Get us into some shit!" I exclaimed and she shook her head.

"Unt uh... The shit I be doing, y'all cant. And ion got time to be going to jail fo nothing!"

"Mane come on.. It's been a while since I had some fun and im pretty sure cici ain did shit in a while either." I looked over at cici to back me up, but this bitch said nothing.

"No! End of discussion." I smacked my lips, grabbing my outfit and going into the bathroom.

Lena

"You really ain doing nothing for her birthday?" Cici asked and I laughed.

"I am, momma rented a nice ass spot for us to throw a party. She ain't want lulu to know though. Before we head there, we might go to red lobster or something." I told her and she nodded catching on.

She was about to speak but Lulu's phone cut her off with a text message.

My li yeahh: For real? Why u ain't tell me, I might just give you some birthday dick

"Who the hell is that?" She asked and I shrugged unlocking the phone. I clicked the message and began scrolling through them. I ain't a nosy ass sister, but i need to know who it is so I can know who to fuck up when it's time.

- guess what ?

My li yeahh: what? You a undercover man? Damn i shoulda knew

- quit playing all yo life Benjamin😂😂 and hell nah

My li yeahh: then what

- why you say it like that?😑

My li yeahh: Lu'ann Simpson, say what the hell you was finna say!

- dont be out here saying my government Anyway, it's my birthdayyy

My li yeahh: For real? Why you ain't tell me, I might just give you some birthday dick

"Oh shit, so she mess around with Ben?" Cici gasped.

"I guess so.."

________

Short ass chapter. But this is only part one😉

Lulu/Lu'ann

Lena/Au'lena

Lena/Au'lena