Chapter 5• Flirt

Cianna

Everybody was chilling at aunt jo house. She had no problem with it, as long as nothing came up missing, broke, or as long if the house clean.

Kentrell had his li girlfriend right beside him and lulu and Ben was boo'd up onna low. I saw kd flirting with lena and this bitch was flirting back.

Kingston was at work and boomer wasn't here, some about he hadda go do some. Me and three basically was the only people in here that wasn't on nothing. He tapped me.

"Say li bit, why you lookin lonely?" Three asked scooting closer to me. Everybody was in their own world so I'm pretty sure nobody caught on.

"Ain lonely.." He smacked his lips.

"Come hea.." He patted his lap. I looked at him weirdly.

"Three i-"

"Just come." He sighed, and I went and sat on his lap. He looked around the room, glancing at kentrell once in a while. It took a while before I caught on to what he was doing and I mushed his head, sliding off his lap, laughing.

"What you doing that fa?" I asked, and she shrugged.

"You know why.."

"Three, you hell!" I shook my head laughing as I stood up.

"I'll be back, I need my phone." I told them and they nodded. I walked up the stairs to my room, looking around trying to find it.

"Coulda sworn I put it right here.." I mumbled, and the room door slammed closed, startling me at the moment. I looked up seeing kentrell, making me roll my eyes. This nigga been fucking with me all week.

"What you want n-"

"You think that shit cute?" He tilted his head. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?"

"Sitting on this nigga lap in front of my face." He mugged me. I spotted my phone and stood up, walking towards the door, completely ignoring anything he was saying.

"So you wanna ignore me?" He questions and I shrugged.

"Why should I entertain you?" He locked the door, pushing me up against it. He hovered over me, looking down biting his lip.

"You gone keep playing with me ain it? I see imma have to fuck ya life up." He said, soft as hell, and I swear I was turned on.

"I bet it's little." I bit my lip waiting for his response. He pressed against me.

"That feel little to you?" He squinted his eyes, while holding a seductive ass look. I let out a soft moan as he pressed harder, but I don't think he heard it.

"Say its little, I'll fuck you right here." He pinned my hands up.

"Say it!" By now my eyes was closed and my Lips where parted. He loosely wrapped his hands around my throat, looking me in the eyes.

"Quit playing with me Shaw, I'll really have you fucked up." He moved me out the way, exiting the room.

"Lena getcho nosy ass on!" He yelled down the hallway.

"Fuck you kentrell!" She yelled walking in, "bittch! I heard everything, spill!"

I told her everything and she was grinning hard ass hell.

"Ci! He likes you..duh"

"I don't know about that.."

"What nigga In there right mind gone get jealous, and tell you they gone fuck you where you stand?" She tilted her head.

"A nigga that wants to fuck." I shrugged.

"I'm pretty sure kentrell ain said that to nobody else. I've known him fo 3 years, come on now."

"Plus, he gotta girlfriend anyway." I mean I ain't a home wrecking ass bitch, but..

"Fuck that li girl.. She bout 14 or 15 anyway." I gasped.

"Ain he 18? That's a case right?"

"Nah, he 17. His birthday next month tho. And I know exactly what he's going to want." She smirked poking my shoulder.

"What? A cake? Ice cream? A get out of jail free card?"

"Bitch I'm done witchu!" She bursted out laughing, getting up and walking out of the room. Just thinking about it made me bite my lip. He was sexy as hell, and his vibe cool.. Other than him being mean and aggressive. I walked back down to the living room. The girl was all up under him, but I ignored it sitting down.

He looked up at me, and smiled, wiggling his tongue in the process. My eyes widened as I looked at his girlfriend who's attention span was on zero. I found my self looking at him again and he winked at me. I sat all the way back on the couch, chuckling to myself.