03

You have a new message

MARCO: So??

ERIK: So what exactly?

MARCO: Idiot. . How's Karen? How did it go?

ERIK: You could at least made it clear that you were talking about Karen.

MARCO: Pshh, so how was it, goldilock?

ERIK: Don't call me that! You're also blonde too, you know?

MARCO: Excuse me. . :P And don't freakin' change the subject, young man. How's Karen after all this year?

ERIK: I don't know. . .

MARCO: Don't you 'i don't know me' me, mister! Tell me your answer. And don't say 'i don't know', got it?

ERIK: Who are you? My mother?

MARCO: Yes, I am your mommy and your daddy is Hummels. So, tell me, honey.

ERIK: Please don't tell call me 'honey' again.

MARCO: HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY HONEY you know I won't stop until you tell me

MARCO: HONEY

MARCO: HONEY

MARCO: HONEY

MARCO: HONEYY

ERIK: Alright, just STOP

MARCO: There you go, that wasn't so bad was it?

MARCO: Well go on, mommy is waiting.

MARCO: And mommy is still waiting.

ERIK: Jeez, hold on will you? Freakin' Hair Gel.

MARCO: Don't you dare call your mother that! Mommy's going to tell that to daddy!

ERIK: Do you want me to tell you or not?

MARCO: Okay fine. . Go on.

ERIK: Thank you

MARCO: Like I said, I don't know

MARCO is typing...

ERIK: Before you go 'mommy' on me, just listen, or read, I don't know. Just don't interrupt me!

MARCO: Alright, gee..

ERIK: Thank you.. Again

ERIK: She's still the same. Same old Karen. Her hair's longer though, and brighter, but her everything are still the same. She's still the same Karen I know back when she was 18. She looks prettier in person than on my computer screen.

ERIK: God, Reus.. She's beautiful.

ERIK: She is not the girl I used to have a crush on again. She has matured, she's a woman now..

MARCO: Do you, like, love her?

ERIK: Of course, she's my childhood best friend.

MARCO: Not in a friendly way, idiot, in a romantic way.

ERIK: I don't know.. Am I?

MARCO: How am I suppose to know, idiot? It's your feelings, not mine. Ask yourself that question, not me.

ERIK: Next time I'm talking about my feelings, I'm going to talk to Mats not you. Or Mario, who understands me more than you, Hair Gel.

MARCO: I'm offended, goldilock.

MARCO: Erik?

MARCO: Are you there?

MARCO: You are one mean child..

________

dedicated to @dfbayern bc i got the 'hair gel' from her

sorry! but you're awesome..