13

You have a new message

SVEN: Ei, Erik!

ERIK: What?

SVEN: I want to ask.

ERIK: Well, ask..

SVEN: Karen.. Her boyfriend is in Venice, right?

ERIK: Don't you dare make a move on her.

SVEN: Dude.. Just asking. I saw you glaring dagger at Marco when he flirted with Karen. You're too over protective over her. She's a big girl, isn't she? She can take care of herself.

ERIK: That's not the problem.

SVEN: Oh, I see..

ERIK: What now?

SVEN: That's okay, Erik. I used to have the same problem when I was 16.

ERIK: What?

SVEN: You fell in love with your best friend. And she already has a boyfriend.

SVEN: Erik?

SVEN: I know you're there. Don't try to ignore me.

ERIK: So? So what if I fell for her and she already has a boyfriend?

SVEN: It hurts, doesn't it?

ERIK: I don't know.

SVEN: Yes dude, it hurts. There is no 'I don't know'. All of us know that it hurts. Well, at least she's not your twin brother's girlfriend.

ERIK: That's messed up.

SVEN: Still. I mean, you fell in love with your bestfriend who already has a boyfriend is messed up.

ERIK: How did you get over her?

SVEN: I don't remember really. Now that I think about it, I don't think I did get over her.

ERIK: What?! So?

SVEN: She's still Lars' girlfriend. Though she's off limit, I can't stop myself from admiring her.

ERIK: Ugh, this sucks. I should have ask Karen to be my girlfriend earlier. Why didn't I ask her out before?

SVEN: Stay strong, Erik.

ERIK: Thanks.. I gotta go. I promised Karen a tour around Dortmund. She wants to write an article about this small city.

SVEN: Best of luck.

ERIK: Thanks.. Again..