25

Hello,

So you probably notice that I changed the 'dear' into 'hello'. You won't believe me if I tell you why I decided to change it. . . You won't even believe me if I tell you that Karen left me. My own best friend. .

Since she left me, I don’t think I should write here anymore. In fact, I think I should throw you away (maybe burn you). The things I’ve written here must not be read by anyone. And I don’t need you to remember the past few days anyway. There’s no chance I will forget about them.

Karen is my everything. She's always been my one true friend, my princess, my other half. Sorry, it's ridiculous. I can't believe I hadn't seen it before. The way she looked at me when we were 12 years old. I should've figured it out. I thought boys were supposed to be the one who fall first. Why was I so stupid? Why am I so stupid?

Since I plan on burning you anyway, I can freely write this: I love, always been and will always love Karen.

I wish that when I burn this journal, it would also burn away the feelings I have for her so that I don’t feel like crying when I think about how I can’t kiss her anymore.

This is my last.

E.D

___________________

and that is the last chapter of this fic

i'm happy and sad at the same time.. is that even possible?

thank you all so much for reading this :) i really appreciate it.

i love you all so much, especially those who had been leaving nice, generous (and hilarious) comments :) and votes of course

but i love you all

epilogue will be up soon (don't know when but eventually i'll post it)

everything is not edited yet

just a friendly reminder. .

sorry for the many gramatical mistakes

i'll fix that soon

once again, thank you all so much :D

- Maria