Chapter 14

Jurina just reached the finish line when her attention was then directed to the Sakura tree near the track and field oval. "Rena-chan?" She said to herself as she looked towards the direction of the tree, trying to recognize the familiar figure that is standing under the tree.

"Good job today Jurina." Her attention was now directed to their p.e teacher who is also the coach of the track and field team of their school. "You broke your own record. A little bit more practice and you will definitely win the interhigh." Miyazawa Sae said, patting her head. "Thank you coach." She replied and then she took a glance back at the tree but the figure that she saw was no longer there.

-------

Rena stopped walking when she saw the familiar black sedan that was parked in front of her school. Standing beside it was a man dressed in black suit, who immediately opened the door when he saw her. A woman came out of the car and smiled as soon as she saw Rena.

"I already told you I have no interest in coming to the event tomorrow." Rena said coldly before turning away, only to be stopped by the guys who were together with her mother. "I'm sorry Rena but tomorrow's event is very important to your father so you really have no choice but to be there." Her mother said as she walked towards her. "Do you really have to go this far to make me attend such boring event?" Rena said as she glared towards her mother before she started walking again.

One of the guys held her on her shoulder to stop her but she twisted his arm which made him whimper in pain. "Argh!" The others are now also trying to stop her but her mother spoke. "Let her go for now." Then she turned to Rena who was still holding the poor guy's arm mercilessly. "We will talk again once you got home."

"You know there's nothing to talk about, mother." And with that she released the guy and walks away.

------

Jurina just got out of the locker room when she heard someone call her name. She looked back and saw Mayu waiting for her. "Mayu!" She said then she noticed the tissue stucked on her nose. "What happened to your nose?" Jurina asked. "Ah this, I accidentally bumped on Kashiwagi senpai earlier." Mayu replied.

"Wow I didn't know Yukirin-san is that strong!" Jurina exclaimed as she tries to check on Mayu who shove her hand out of embarrassment. "Stop it Ju!"

"Why? I'm just trying to check the damage on your nose!" Jurina said laughingly, still trying to touch Mayu's nose, much to the latter's annoyance. "By the way, what did you just call Kashiwagi senpai?" Mayu asked. "Yukirin-san?" Jurina replied. "How could you call our senpai just like that?"

"What? Rena-chan calls her Yukirin sometimes too. And Yukirin-san says it's alright for me to call her like that." Jurina said innocently. "Are you serious?!" Mayu exclaimed, still can't believe what she just heard from her friend. Having her friend close to their senpai really caught her off guard, but then she realized that it might have been because Jurina has been spending some time with her together with Rena during their breaks. "Yeah. By the way, why are you here? Are you done with your activities at the Manga Club?" Jurina asked. "Yeah. Uhm it's nothing. I just want to go home with you today. It's been a while since the two of us have walked home together." Mayu replied.

-------

Just as Rena was walking towards the bus stop, a group of students from Yabakune surrounded her. "Look who we have here?" One of the students said.   "It's time to settle some matters between you and Yabakune. Something that we didn't get to finish last time." The head of Yabakune said. "I wasn't really in the mood to fight but I guess I have no choice then." Rena said as she held on her neck and bit on her nails.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" She laughed crazily as she charged towards the student in front of her, landing a hard punch on the student's face. The other students also attacked her but she managed to dodge them as she pulled one of the students and spins her before  throwing her towards her attackers.

One of the students picked up a piece of wood and tried to hit her but Rena managed to stopped it with her hand. She then twisted the hand of the student who tried to attack her until the poor girl was writhing in pain and has now dropped the piece of wood that she was holding. Rena picked it up and hit the student who was about to attack her. "This is fun! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" She exclaimed as she continues to fight with the rest of the Yabakune students.

-------

Mayu and Jurina were talking happily as they walk their way when they noticed the noise not from a far. "Hey, what was that?" Jurina asked. "I don't know but it seems like there's a fight happening nearby." Mayu replied. The two of them decided to take a look and were surprised to see who it was. A bloody Gekikara against a group of Yabakune students.

"R-Rena-chan?" Jurina muttered as she watched her fight like crazy against a group of Yankees.