Chapter 17(part 1)

"NO! RENA-CHAN!" Jurina shouted as she run towards Rena who was still struggling to get up after being stabbed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Rena laughed crazily as she felt the blood rushing from her wound then she felt a thud and she fell down the floor.

"CRAAASSHHH!!!"

Rena could see the flying debris from the broken chair as she felt a heavy weight over her body. "J-Jurina??!!" She tried to shake her body to wake her up but she isn't responding then she felt something wet at the back of Jurina's head. "B-blood!?"

--------

Earlier

"Rena-chan is not a monster!" Jurina said angrily. "That's because you do not know her that well. Today I'm going to show you what kind of a monster she is!"

"Sayanee, everything is ready now." A girl with long hair said as she walked towards them. "Thank you Miru."

--

Rena grumbled as she entered their family car. She couldn't do anything as she was now sitting between two guards  which her father has placed in order to prevent her from escaping.

In less than an hour they arrived at their latest branch in Akihabara. They were greeted by the directors and other high positioned people from their company. Rena quietly followed her parents, silently contemplating on how she can get out of there without anyone noticing.

"Ah, President Furukawa, welcome and thank you for coming today despite your busy schedule." Rena's father said as he welcomed one of their guests then he gestured towards Rena. "By the way, this is my daughter Rena. She'll be the one who will take over my position when the time comes."

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Matsui." President Furukawa of Furukawa Industries said. "Nice to meet you too sir." Rena replied politely. Just then, her phone vibrated. She then went on to check it and was surprised upon seeing the message that she just received. A picture of Jurina tied on a chair and with tape on her mouth. "What's this? How could this-" Before she could continue, her phone rang. She excused herself before answering her phone.

"Hello?"

"Gekikara," the voice from the other line said. "What have you done to Jurina?" She asked as she clenched her fist, trying to calm herself down. "So, you saw already the picture that I have sent to you, huh? Well, I just want to play with your precious friend a little. I hope you don't mind." Then she heard a small chuckle from the other end of the line.

"I'm telling you, do not touch a single hair of Jurina or you will never see the sun again!"

"Easy there. Already getting mad, are we? I'm just collecting your debt that has been long over due."

"What do you want?" Rena asked. "Now we're talking. Come to the abandoned warehouse behind the port within an hour if you want to see her alive." Before Rena could respond, the call has already been cut off.

"Damn it!" Rena looked around and saw that her parents were all busy talking with the executives and other guests, so she took this opportunity to get out without being noticed. She ripped the edge of the long dress that she's wearing so it won't hinder her movement.

"Isn't that Chairman Matsui's daughter?" Asked one of the guests who saw her run out of the venue.

Rena quickly turned away when she saw their guards outside the building. To her luck, she saw someone delivered across the street. She run towards the delivery guy, and grabbed the helmet from the delivery guy.

"What the-?!" The delivery guy said in surprise. "Sorry, let me just borrow your motorcycle." Rena said before putting the helmet on. She shove the delivery guy aside and then she rode on to the motorcycle and drive her way to the abandoned warehouse where they were keeping Jurina.

"Jurina, just wait for me. I'll get you out of there." She said to herself as she speed up.

--

Author's note: hey guys! How's it going? Sorry if it's just a short update..  anyways I just wanted to know about your thoughts about this story so far especially on this chapter?

Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying this even though I'm not that good when it comes to writing hehe

I'll be posting the second part soon. Enjoy reading 😊