Prologue

"HAHAHAHAHAHA Ne, okotteru?" She said as she bit her nails. "Shut up!" The student from Yabakune screamed as she attacked her, landing a hard punch on her face. "HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" She laughed crazily as she threw a punch on the student's face before head butting her. The other students tried to attack her, the others were holding steel pipes and pieces of wood. One managed to hit her at the back but she grabbed the steel pipe and hit the student back.

They continued their fight until they heard the sound of siren from the police car. "The police are coming!" Said one of the Yabakune students. "Gekikara, we're not done yet!" Said the leader of Yabakune before fleeing together with the rest of the students, leaving her, Gekikara, standing alone until the police have arrived.

------

PAK!

The loud slap on her face echoed in the entire police station. "You are a disgrace to the entire Matsui household!" Mr. Matsui said angrily. Tears were already forming on her eyes but she managed to hold them back and kept a poker face in front of her father.

"Honey, please we are inside the police station." Her mother said trying to calm down her father.

"Listen, Matsui Rena, this will be the last time that I will be saving your ass. The next time that you got involve in another fight and got caught by the police, I will definitely let you rot in jail! Understand?"

Rena doesn't feel like answering but her mother tap on her shoulder so she managed to say yes to her father.

After signing her release papers, her father stormed out of the police station angrily leaving her with her mother. When she got out of the police station, the rain is pouring hard. One of their guards, opened an umbrella over them but she walked straight towards their car, not caring whether she got soak in the rain. Her mother sighed as she followed her and sat beside her inside the car.

Her mother tried to talk to her while on their way home but she put on her earphones and just looked outside the window, watching the rain pour outside.

-------

They arrived at their house, her father was already there. Rena walked upstairs and went straight to her room. After closing the door, she sat on the floor and let her tears come out.

Matsui Rena or commonly known as Gekikara among the Yankees. The daughter of one of the most prominent business tycoons in Japan. Despite the riches that their family have, Rena has never been happy. Maybe when she was a child, but as she grows up, the more that she felt lonely and that there is something that is missing inside her.