Chapter 15

"YAAAHHHH!!!" One Yabakune student screamed as she attacked Gekikara but the latter managed to dodge it and instead landed a hard punch on the girl's face, knocking her out.

Jurina stood frozen in her place as she watched Rena fight like crazy against the Yabakune students. Her mind couldn't process what she's currently witnessing right now. Even though Mayu had warned her before about Rena being a Yankee, she didn't expect her to be this scary when she fight. Completely different from the first time she met her.

The sound of sirens alerted the girls. Just as Rena was about to hit the girl in front of her with the piece of wood that she's holding, her eyes landed on where Jurina and Mayu were standing. "J-Jurina?!" Rena dropped the piece of wood that she's holding as she looked on to a terrified Jurina who took a step backwards when she tried to walk towards her.

--------

"The police are coming!" Said one of the Yabakune students. "Let's go Jurina!" Mayu said as she pulled Jurina's hand but her friend wouldn't budge. She stood there looking on a bloody Rena who was also staring at her with great concern.

"You two! This way!" Mayu was startled when she felt a sudden tug on her hand. "Kashiwagi senpai?!" She exclaimed as Yuki pulled the two of them away from the scene.

Just as the everyone was trying to get away from the scene, Rena stood there watching as Jurina was being pulled away to a safer place by Yuki. "Jurina..."

------

"Are you two alright?" Yuki asked when they reached a deserted alley. "Yeah. Thank you Kashiwagi senpai." Mayu said. Their attention then shifted to Jurina who was staring blankly in the air. "Jurina? Are you alright?" Yuki asked but she didn't get any response from the girl. "Jurina!" Mayu hit her on her shoulder to get her attention. "Huh?" Jurina looked at them, obviously startled after Mayu hit her.

"Are you alright?" Yuki asked again. "Y-yeah. I'm alright." She replied. "W-what was that earlier?" Jurina asked. "Probably some Yankees from our rival school trying to ambush Gekikara but ended up getting beaten by her." Yuki explained. "By the way, how come you were also there at the scene?" Mayu asked. "I'm just passing by. I'm on my way to my part time job at the supermarket when I saw the fight." She replied. "You guys are lucky, those Yankees didn't notice you earlier." She continued.

------

Rena was walking mindlessly as she entered their house, the terrified look on Jurina's face still playing on her mind.

"MATSUI RENA! What on Earth happened to you?!" Her father asked upon seeing her covered with blood. Rena didn't reply, instead she went straight to her room. "Rena, you should learn to respond when someone's talking to you!" Her mother said. "It's none of your business!" Rena replied angrily before slamming the door behind her. "Rena, if you're doing this so that you won't be able to come tomorrow, well you're mistaken!" Her father said then he called their butler. "Don't let her out tomorrow and place some of our best guards outside her room." He ordered. "Yes sir."

------

Rena slumped on the ground upon closing the door. She looked at her hands that's covered with blood that has already dried up. Tears started to fall from her eyes without her knowing as she remembered how terrified Jurina was when she saw her earlier. "She's going to hate me now."

-------

Jurina was now lying on her bed and the image of Rena laughing creepily as she fight those students like crazy keeps on playing on her mind. She closed her eyes, trying to clear her mind but it wouldn't go away. "Rena-chan, is this how you really are?"

------

Jurina came to school the next day quite late as she didn't get to sleep last night. "Matsui Jurina, you're ten minutes late!"  Their adviser said when she entered their classroom. "I'm sorry, I woke up late today." She replied then her eyes fall on to an empty seat beside hers.

When the bell signaling their lunch break rung, Jurina took her bento and walked out of their classroom. She kept walking until she reached the stairs that leads to the rooftop. She was hesitant to take a step at first but then she took a deep breath and started climbing the stairs. She opened the door to the rooftop and stopped for a while. "Looking for someone?" Jurina was startled upon hearing it then she looked back and found Yuki standing behind her. "Y-Yukirin-san.."

"Rena is not here." Yuki said. "I-I'm not looking for her." Jurina said, trying to avoid Yuki's knowing stare. "Then why are you here?"

"N-nothing!" Jurina said before she turned her heels and was about to go down the stairs. "You're bothered, right?" Jurina stopped and looked back to Yuki. "You were bothered by what you just witnessed yesterday."

"I... I'm n-"

"You don't have to be scared of her." Yuki said. "Yukirin-san..." Jurina muttered. "She's probably scared as well when she realized that you saw her crazy side." Jurina stared at her in confusion. "What do you mean?"